Microsoft Office insights can guide you to drive your productive power at home and in the workplace. Manage your email in Outlook or build analysis spreadsheets in Excel. This MS Masterclass design aims to equip you with a better knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, MS Outlook, Top 50 keyboard shortcuts, Word essentials, and PowerPoint.
What you will learn
- Become more PRODUCTIVE at using Microsoft Office which will SAVE YOU HOURS per day & ELIMINATE STRESS at work!
- We teach you how to use Microsoft Office with CONFIDENCE that will lead to greater opportunities like a HIGHER SALARY and PROMOTIONS!
- Increase your Microsoft Office SKILLS and KNOWLEDGE within HOURS which will GET YOU NOTICED by Top Management & prospective Employers!
- One of the most sought after skills in the current market place and one that pays 3x above standard office jobs!
- Become a Microsoft Office SEASONED user within HOURS which will get noticed by top management & prospective employers!
- Speed up your Excel skills with the top 50 keyboard shortcuts!
- Understand Microsoft Word Basics up to creating your first Word document!
- Understand Microsoft PowerPoint Basics up to creating your first PowerPoint presentation with animations!
- Create your own Outlook account and use it to organize your emails!
- Personal support from a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer!
Is this course for you?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- People who are in Accounting, Finance, Management, Auditing, Admin & Support, Sales, IT, Consulting, Banking, Marketing, Business Owners, Engineering, Project Management, Students, Teachers plus MORE!
- People who want to change careers and apply for a new job
- If you want to leverage Microsoft Office to stand out from the crowd, save hours each day, eliminate stress & get a promotion or pay-rise, then you are invited to join this course!
Why Choose Microsoft Office Masterclass course?
- Free eBook
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- Tutor Support
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are a few prospects:
- Office Administrator. £21,000 per annum
- Data Analyst. £26,000 per annum
- Microsoft Office Specialist £42,500 per annum
Industry Expert Instructor
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- New Word Document and Templates 00:02:00
- Tabs, Ribbons and Groups 00:03:00
- Zoom and Rulers in Word 00:02:00
- Editing the Word Document 00:03:00
- Insert Pictures with Word 00:06:00
- Insert Shape and Text Box in Word 00:02:00
- Review Tab in Word 00:03:00
- Layout in Word 00:02:00
- File Options in Word 00:02:00
- Closing and Reopening in Word 00:01:00
- New PowerPoint Presentation and Templates 00:02:00
- Tabs Ribbons and Groups in PowerPoint 00:03:00
- First Slide and Designing the Slide 00:02:00
- Home Tab and Updates in PowerPoint 00:02:00
- Buttons in PowerPoint 00:01:00
- Inserting Pictures in PowerPoint 00:04:00
- Presentation Mode 00:01:00
- Animations Tab 00:05:00
- File Options in PowerPoint 00:02:00
- Closing and Reopening in PowerPoint 00:02:00
- Setting Up Outlook with Accounts 00:03:00
- Tabs, Ribbons and Groups in Outlook 00:02:00
- Navigation Bar in Outlook 00:01:00
- Organizing Outlook with Favorites and Folders 00:03:00
- Additional Options inside Outlook Tabs 00:01:00
- Reading, Writing and Receiving Emails 00:08:00
- Attaching Items in Outlook Mails 00:03:00
- The View Tab in Outlook. 00:02:00
- Create a Rule to move emails to a folder 00:04:00
- Insert a screen shot from Excel 00:02:00
- 101 Best Microsoft Excel Tips & Tricks E-Book 00:00:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:00:00