This Natural Essential Nutrition Course is designed for professionals who want to thrive in their profession. The course covers all the essential skills and knowledge needed to become specialised in this sector.
What you will learn
- Students will understand what sunshine deficiency is, how sunshine deficiency disease manifests (signs and symptoms), and tests that can be done to identify the vitamin D levels in the body which indicate sunshine deficiency disease. Students will learn why sunshine and vitamin D are vitally important for health and how to optimise vitamin D when there is insufficient sunlight.
- Students will understand the basics of the digestive, immune and neurological systems and learn some immune-boosting drinks.
- There is a pandemic, a nutritional deficit pandemic. This course shares some valuable information on regaining good health through nutrition.
- Students will understand what Vitamin B complex is, the importance of this group of nutrients, what deficiency can cause and how to restore balance, and a little bit of history around the discovery of this vitamin.
- Students will learn about the benefits of starting to grow their own food.
- Students will learn about the number one toxic substance to health!
Is this course for you?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- This course is for anyone interested in natural health and healing applications to restore health and well-being. This course is for holistic therapists as a great adjunct to their “tool kit” of therapies. This course is invaluable to students who have caregiving responsibilities to help them in taking greater care of themselves and their loved ones. This course is designed so students whose first language is not English, but who have some basic English skills, can aid their English learning and development. Additional benefits of taking this course are lifetime access to the recorded materials and updates as they become available.
Why choose this course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Nutritionist Entry Level - £18,000 per annum
- Nutritionist moderate Level - £23,000 per annum
- Nutritionist Expert Level - £35,000 per annum
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
14 Days Moneyback Gurantee
- Sunshine deficiency disease – Introduction to course FREE 00:03:00
- Introduction to sunshine deficiency disease course FREE 00:02:00
- sunshine deficiency disease course – Your course instructor FREE 00:03:00
- Sunshine deficiency disease – Course copyright and disclaimer FREE 00:02:00
- Getting around the platform – Resource centre 00:01:00
- Basic A and P of digestive and immune systems 00:08:00
- Anatomy and physiology – Digestive system 00:01:00
- Anatomy and physiology – Immune system 00:01:00
- Anatomy and physiology – Neurological system 00:01:00
- Immune boosting, a refreshing start to the day 00:01:00
- Immune boosting warming up the day… 00:01:00
- Brain boosting foods 00:01:00
- What is sunshine deficiency disease? 00:02:00
- Sunshine; signs of deficiency 00:03:00
- Benefits of sunshine 00:04:00
- Testing for sunshine deficiency. 00:02:00
- Simple methods to restore health naturally 00:05:00
- Vitamin C part 1 00:10:00
- Vitamin C part 2 00:13:00
- Bibliography for Vitamin C 00:45:00
- Phosphorus; how it helps whole health and well-being and deficiency dis-ease! 00:01:00
- Natural essential nutrition – Course conclusion 00:02:00