Natural Essential Nutrition course is the perfect course for the professionals. Learn key concepts, strategies of Natural Essential Nutrition and boost your career with a marketable skill. Learn from the experts and become an expert.
What you will learn
- Students will understand what sunshine deficiency is, how sunshine deficiency disease manifests (signs and symptoms), test that can be done to identify the vitamin D levels in the body which indicates sunshine deficiency disease. Students will learn why sunshine and vitamin D is vitally important for health and how to optimise vitamin D when there is insufficient sunlight.
- Students will understand the basics of the digestive, immune and neurological systems and learn some immune boosting drinks.
- There is a pandemic, a nutritional deficit pandemic. This course shares some valuable information in regaining good health through nutrition.
- Students will understand what Vitamin B complex is, the importance of this group of nutrients, what deficiency can cause and how to restore balance, and a little bit of history around the discovery of this vitamin.
- Students will learn about the benefits of starting to grow their own food.
- Students will learn about the number one toxic substance to health!
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- This course is for anyone interested in natural health and healing applications to restore health and well-being. This course is for holistic therapists as a great adjunct to their “tool kit” of therapies. This course is invaluable to students who have care giving responsibilities to help them in taking greater care of themselves and their loved ones. This course is designed so students whose first language is not English, but who have some basic English skills, can aid their English learning and development. Additional benefits of taking this course are lifetime access to the recorded materials and updates as they become available.
Why Choose Natural Essential Nutrition course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
AssessmentBy the end of the course, you have to attend an online assessment test. You will get the test results instantly after the assessment test. To be successful in the test you have to obtain a certain pass mark. You can attend assessment tests multiple times, so, if you fail to achieve your desired score you retake the test multiple times till you get your desired score. There is no extra fee included on assessment tests and retake exams.
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Nutritionist Entry Level - £18,000 per annum
- Nutritionist moderate Level - £23,000 per annum
- Nutritionist Expert Level - £35,000 per annum
- Sunshine deficiency disease – Introduction to course 00:03:00
- Introduction to sunshine deficiency disease course 00:02:00
- sunshine deficiency disease course – Your course instructor 00:03:00
- Sunshine deficiency disease – Course copyright and disclaimer 00:02:00
- Getting around the platform pt 1 00:06:00
- Getting around the platform – Resource centre 00:01:00
- Basic A and P of digestive and immune systems 00:08:00
- Anatomy and physiology – Digestive system 00:01:00
- Anatomy and physiology – Immune system 00:01:00
- Anatomy and physiology – Neurological system 00:01:00
- Immune boosting, a refreshing start to the day 00:01:00
- Immune boosting warming up the day… 00:01:00
- Brain boosting foods 00:01:00
- Introduction to B Complex. 00:03:00
- What is B Complex? 00:01:00
- Why B complex is so important! 00:02:00
- Signs and symptoms of deficiency part 1 00:02:00
- Signs and symptoms of deficiency part 2 00:03:00
- Signs and symptoms of deficiency part 4 00:02:00
- Signs and symptoms of deficiency part 5 00:02:00
- Signs and symptoms of deficiency part 6 00:03:00
- Signs and symptoms of deficiency part 7 00:03:00
- Sources of vitamin B 00:12:00
- Optimising vitamin B to improve your health 00:04:00
- Amino Acid – Introduction to section 00:01:00
- The amazing amino acids 00:20:00
- Amino Acid – Other 00:01:00
- Introduction and the benefits of growing your own food. 00:01:00
- How to incorporate growing your own food. 00:01:00
- What’s needed for growing food? 00:01:00
- Natural essential nutrition – Bonus lecture 00:01:00