What you will learn
- Learn the basic principles of first-aid and aider
- How to first aid applied specifically to children and infants
- To perform emergency first aid to a child and baby
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty who is not breathing - CPR
- Learn what methods should be applied in each situation
- Learn Paediatric First Aid for Common Illnesses, Injuries, and Incidents
- You will learn about complex medical conditions that can seriously affect the well-being of a child
- What should you do to relieve the child’s condition?
- First Aid for Acute Medical Conditions
- Learn the different types of services that exist in the UK
Why choose this course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive Text course
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- Tutor Support
You have to attend an online assessment by the end of the course. Assessments will instantly provide results. The successful assessment requirement is 60%. Learners are allowed multiple attempts to encourage them to achieve the desired score. However, every attempt will make the previous result invalid. This multiple assessment attempt is free of charge.
Upon successful completion of this course, an instant e-certificate will be generated free of charge. The digital version of the course transcript is available for £2.99. We can post the printed copy to your address. A delivery charge of £4.99 for the UK & £12.99 outside of the UK is applied.