A helpful course in Pet CPR covers all essential uses of Cardiopulmonary resuscitation, life-saving techniques, collapse and unconsciousness, shock, how to manage a first aid situation and a pet first aid kit. Learning Pet First Aid and CPR can save more pets and make you feel more confident as a pet owner.
What you will learn
- Knowing how to confidently and effectively administer CPR to an animal is essential. Pets suffer from accidents, traumas, and clinical emergencies just like humans do, so having the knowledge and confidence to "step in" and deal with an emergency is important.
Is this course for you?If your pet has a cardiac arrest, you can help save their life by performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). By distributing much-needed oxygen and blood throughout a pet's body, CPR can help do the work that the lungs and heart have stopped doing. When prepared for the worst, you can feel mentally strong and calmer when a situation arises. You can think more clearly, and jump into action to do your best.
Why choose this course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- Tutor Support
Career PathPeople interested in dog training can explore many career opportunities due to its growing on-demand arena. You can consider prospects like a dog trainer, dog sitter, behaviourist counsellor, dog groomer, canine walker, dog show handler, kennel, and not limited to this. The salary expectation can grow from £23,000 per annum to £25,000 per annum.
Industry Expert Instructor
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- Collapse and Unconsciousness 00:12:00
- Pet CPR FREE 00:12:00
- Shock 00:11:00
- Managing a First Aid Scenario 00:05:00
- Pet First Aid Kit 00:10:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:00:00