This Photography - Become a Better Photographer - Part II Course is designed for professionals who want to thrive in their profession. The course covers all the essential skills and knowledge needed to become specialised in this sector.
What you will learn
This course will give you a greater understanding of your camera's features and settings.
- The real world examples provide best settings in typical scenarios, ensuring great results
- This greater understanding will allow you get more consistent exposures, better focussing and improved image quality.
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Although this course is aimed at both beginner and intermediate photographers, advanced photographers may well benefit by learning about some little known features.
Why Choose Photography - Become a Better Photographer - Part II?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
CertificationBy the successful completion of the course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available for £4.99 and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable which will be £3.99.
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Professional Photographer - £32,500 per annum
- Press Photography - £25,000 to £60,000 per annum
- Advanced Photography Entry Level - £24,247 per annum
- Introduction to the course 00:04:00
- Exposure fundamentals, the ‘Exposure Triangle’ 00:07:00
- Lens apertures, learn about one of the most important camera settings 00:06:00
- The basics of Shutter Speed 00:03:00
- The ISO setting, what is it and just what is if for? 00:07:00
- Using Exposure Compensation to brighten or darken your subject. 00:07:00
- Understand and use Depth of Field. It’s time to get creative! 00:07:00
- Aperture vs Shutter Speed Priority, which should you use? 00:08:00
- Exposure metering modes explained 00:10:00
- What’s the difference between full Auto and the ‘P’ mode and which is better? 00:05:00
- 5 tips for tack sharp focusing when photographing stationary subjects 00:10:00
- Keep moving subjects in focus using Continuous Focusing 00:07:00
- Back button focusing with your DSLR 00:13:00
- Introduction to Landscape Photography 00:04:00
- Landscape Photography Camera Settings 00:08:00
- Introduction to full, fader and graduated Neutral Density filters 00:06:00
- Landscape Session 1 – Up high just before sunset 00:07:00
- Landscape Session 2 – Along the Grand Union Canal 00:02:00
- Landscape Walkthrough Part I, with settings and explanations 00:12:00
- Landscape Walkthrough Part II, with settings and explanations 00:12:00
- Landscape Walkthrough Part III, with settings and explanations 00:10:00
- Basic camera settings for flash photography 00:06:00
- Flash maximum sync speed and High Speed Sync. 00:07:00
- Brighten up your portraits with a little ‘Fill Flash’ 00:11:00
- Conclusion – Course wrap-up 00:02:00
- Some of my photos and their settings. 00:30:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:00:00