An intermediate class in Photography covers all basic camera settings, advanced features & settings, exposure techniques to the advanced level, tips for focusing, creativity and real-world scenarios, how to take landscape photography, how to manage image quality, using flash with step by step tips, how to capture premium supplementary documents for anyone with any skill set to use the application as a professional.
What you will learn
- This course will give you a greater understanding of your camera's features and settings.
- The real-world examples provide the best settings in typical scenarios, ensuring outstanding results.
- This greater understanding will allow you to get more consistent exposures, better focusing, and improved image quality.
Is this course for you?This Photography course would benefit anyone wishing to explore the creative potential of their photography practice. Photography is an industry that makes for a great career, with opportunities growing everywhere. With a DSLR camera, you can brush up your skills in several types of photography, such as digital, landscape, travel, commercial, or photography with a DSLR camera. This Photography – Become a Better Photographer – Part II course combines practical and artistic skills. If you are both logical and creative, consider studying photography. There are many different career fields to pursue, or you can even start your own business! Learning about photography can open up a world of opportunities. Photography can allow for self-expression, as well as improve technical skills. Photography isn’t another hobby. It has the potential to keep people connected, no matter how far apart. On top of this, one doesn’t need some elaborate degree to be a successful photographer! Experience doesn't matter. Explore composition, light, and exposure, and take you to the next level. One picture can say a million things, keeping everyone in touch with what’s happening. Photography and the portfolio can connect to other photographers. Network with them and build your credibility.
Why choose this course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Entirely online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, and smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
Career PathPhotography has many opportunities for anyone due to its growing high demand in a versatile field, from photogrammetrist, weddings, freelance, forensic, still, medical, and news photographers, and not limited to this. The salary expectation can grow from £35,000 per annum to £60,000 per annum.
Industry Expert Instructor
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- Introduction to the course FREE 00:04:00
- Exposure fundamentals, the ‘Exposure Triangle’ 00:07:00
- Lens apertures, learn about one of the most important camera settings 00:06:00
- The basics of Shutter Speed 00:03:00
- The ISO setting, what is it and just what is if for? 00:07:00
- Using Exposure Compensation to brighten or darken your subject. 00:07:00
- Understand and use Depth of Field. It’s time to get creative! 00:07:00
- Aperture vs Shutter Speed Priority, which should you use? 00:08:00
- Exposure metering modes explained 00:10:00
- What’s the difference between full Auto and the ‘P’ mode and which is better? 00:05:00
- 5 tips for tack sharp focusing when photographing stationary subjects 00:10:00
- Keep moving subjects in focus using Continuous Focusing 00:07:00
- Back button focusing with your DSLR 00:13:00
- Introduction to Landscape Photography 00:04:00
- Landscape Photography Camera Settings 00:08:00
- Introduction to full, fader and graduated Neutral Density filters 00:06:00
- Landscape Session 1 – Up high just before sunset 00:07:00
- Landscape Session 2 – Along the Grand Union Canal 00:02:00
- Landscape Walkthrough Part I, with settings and explanations 00:12:00
- Landscape Walkthrough Part II, with settings and explanations 00:12:00
- Landscape Walkthrough Part III, with settings and explanations 00:10:00
- Basic camera settings for flash photography 00:06:00
- Flash maximum sync speed and High Speed Sync. 00:07:00
- Brighten up your portraits with a little ‘Fill Flash’ 00:11:00
- Conclusion – Course wrap-up 00:02:00
- Some of my photos and their settings. 00:30:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:00:00