What you will learn
- Explore Earth’s Internal Structure.
- Explore Plate Tectonics, its driving forces, and how cool Geological features like mountains are built.
- Learn what are Detrital, Chemical, and Organic Sedimentary Rocks.
- Understand the factors that lead to Mechanical Weathering.
- Grasp Metamorphism and factors leading to it.
- Explore different kinds of Folds & Faults.
- Learn why volcanoes erupt violently and what comes out of them.
- Learn the different zones of a river.
- Differentiate between Angular Unconformity, Disconformity, and Nonconformity
- Get to know our solar system and the different bodies in it.
- Learn about Fossils, Numerical and Relative Dating.
- Understand the processes by which nature creates Coal.
- Understand what is magma, how it originates, and how crystallization occurs.
- Comprehend the stages of rock deformation and what makes folding and faulting possible.
- Learn the anatomy of a volcano.
- Learn about minerals, their formation, and tools used in their identification.
- Learn about types of landslides and their triggers.
Is this course for you?
This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- This course is a MUST 101 prerequisite for those majoring in Geology, Geophysics, Paleontology, or Petroleum Engineering.
- Anyone who is interested in exploring and understating the Earth.
Why choose this course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- Tutor Support
Upon successful completion of this course, an instant e-certificate will be generated free of charge. The digital version of the course transcript is available for £2.99. We can post the printed copy to your address. A delivery charge of £4.99 for the UK & £12.99 outside of the UK is applied.