A crafted Makeup can enhance your brand. The creative industries are booming, and 2022 is a good year for makeup students. 1.2 million new creative professionals will need to keep up with its growth, according to UK Commission for Employment and Skills. Lana Vallo is an industry-leading professional makeup artist. Over 19 years of experience. She catered a fantastic and helpful opportunity to learn about the aesthetic world. Exciting and motivating for newbies who wish to elevate their skills as an artist. An unmatchable chance to provide clients with satisfactory services. Highlight beautiful skin and create aesthetic results—appealing eyebrows, attractive lip shapes, and a glamorous beauty look. Explore the evergreen elemental makeup world journey with Lana Vallo.
Professional Makeup Artist Course designed for entry-level makeup enthusiasts. Doors to lucrative career opportunities to the world of make-up in media production like TV, advertising, Movies and fashion modelling, weddings, parties or professional meetings, and conferences. Show your tone, charm, and artistic beauty concept with endless creative ideas.
What you will learn
- Do your own make-up professionally, so that they last longer and enhance your beautiful features.
- Choosing tools for make-up, taking good care of them, and using them for the best results
- Hiding skin's imperfections and creating flawless results using different types of foundations.
- Shaping eyebrows and enhancing their beautiful shape.
- Working with different textures of lip products to correct lip shape, achieve long-lasting results, and make lips either stand out or remain more subtle, so that eyes look more
- Creating various Beauty looks, feeling more confident in working with other women.
- Using colour theory principles when choosing colours in make-up.
- Contouring and highlighting create the illusion of depth and a more sculpted look.
- Correcting eye shapes and mastering many eye make-up techniques from natural to more dramatic looks.
Is this course for you?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- If you like experimenting with makeup and creating stylish and clean looks either on yourself or on others, this course is for you
- The course is meant for those starting to develop new skills and perfect their make-up application technique, or those dreaming of an exciting career as a make-up artist
- This course can be interesting for those, who already have basic knowledge in make-up, but want to take their skills to a new level
- If you already have extensive experience as a make-up artist and looking for more advanced and creative techniques, this course is probably not for you
Why choose this course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- Tutor Support
CertificationUpon successful completion of this course, an instant e-certificate will be generated free of charge. The digital version of the course transcript is available for £2.99. We can post the printed copy to your address. A delivery charge of £4.99 for the UK & £12.99 outside of the UK is applied.
Industry Expert Instructor
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- Introduction FREE 00:05:00
- Downloadable materials: Professional Tools 00:02:00
- Makeup brushes & tools overview 00:14:00
- Taking care of tools, brushes and make-up products 00:10:00
- Downloadable materials: Work ethics 00:02:00
- Work ethics 00:18:00
- Downloadable materials: Skin 00:10:00
- Preparing skin for makeup 00:14:00
- Perfect base, light coverage 00:14:00
- Perfect base, full coverage 00:08:00
- Perfect base, mineral powders 00:13:00
- Optimal set of foundations 00:06:00
- Downloadable materials: Eyebrows 00:02:00
- Eyebrow correction with makeup 00:12:00
- Downloadable materials: Lips 00:02:00
- Natural lips. Nude lips 00:23:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:00:00