What you will Learn ?
- Compare and contrast the project management process groups
- Explain how to initiate a project
- Oversee the project execution
- Close out a phase or a project
- Explain what a project is (and is not)
- Work with the project team to plan a project
- Monitor and control the project activities
- Define the roles and responsibilities of a successful project manager
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Absolute beginners in project management
- People launching their project management career
- Project team members seeking a better understanding of project management
- Don't take this course if you're an experienced project manager looking for advanced scientific analysis and philosophies of project management. You'll be sad.
- Anyone interested in learning this skill
Why Choose Project Management course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
AssessmentBy the end of the course, you have to attend an online assessment test. You will get the test results instantly after the assessment test. To be successful in the test you have to obtain a certain pass mark. You can attend assessment tests multiple times, so, if you fail to achieve your desired score you retake the test multiple times till you get your desired score. There is no extra fee included on assessment tests and retake exams.
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £2.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
More Courses by Insturctor
- What does the course cover 00:00:00
- What is a Project? Unlimited
- Why do companies execute projects? 00:00:00
- The project management course notes 00:10:00
- What creates the demand for projects? Prioritization and selection of projects 00:00:00
- How does a project start and how does it evolve? What a project’s main stages? 00:00:00
- What is the Initiation Phase about? Define the project goals 00:00:00
- What is involved in a business case? 00:00:00
- What does scope cover? 00:00:00
- Who performs the feasibility study and what does it involve? 00:00:00
- Project management case study 00:00:00