What you will learn
- Describe project management skills, roles, and responsibilities
- How to develop a project plan, including scoping, sequencing tasks, and determining a critical path
- How to execute projects and use the earned value approach for monitoring and controlling progress
- Build a work breakdown schedule
- Explain the project management life cycle and compare different program management methodologies
- The official baseline for the project scope – the work breakdown structure.
- The essential elements of the project cost breakdown.
- Documenting the planning in a concise project management plan for sponsor review.
- The essential elements of managing the project schedule.
- How to initiate, define and organize a project
- The precedence diagram - is your most important tool for planning, communicating, and managing your project.
- How to assess, prioritize and manage project risk
- Create a project budget
- Identify and manage risks
- The official baseline for the project schedule – the Gantt chart.
- The importance of planning for the unexpected – risk management planning.
- The purpose and key elements of the monitoring and control phase.
- The essential elements of the managing project cost.
- The important elements of managing project risk.
Is this course for you?
This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions: Anyone who wants to learn how to manage an entire project on their own
- People who find project management stressful - or feel their projects often run late or overspend
- Those who want to run smooth, efficient, and impressive projects - and level up their career
- Someone who wants to do Project Management in their future career
- Young professionals and university graduates interested in a project management career
- Anyone who wants to develop or enhance their project management knowledge and skills
Why choose this course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive Text course
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- Tutor Support
You have to attend an online assessment by the end of the course. Assessments will instantly provide results. The successful assessment requirement is 60%. Learners are allowed multiple attempts to encourage them to achieve the desired score. However, every attempt will make the previous result invalid. This multiple assessment attempt is free of charge.
Upon successful completion of this course, an instant e-certificate will be generated free of charge. The digital version of the course transcript is available for £2.99. We can post the printed copy to your address. A delivery charge of £4.99 for the UK & £12.99 outside of the UK is applied.