Have you ever wondered why people behave differently or what psychological disorders are? Does Psychology fascinate you? Then welcome to the Advanced Level Psychology course!
In this course you will take 29 informative lectures which you can listen to at home and on the way to work!
In this course, you will learn the following:
- How we think and develop attention in various situations
- Why we conform to other people and authorities
- How we judge other people
- How children and babies see their world and develop
- What is anxiety, depression, and other emotional disorders
- How to treat 'abnormal behaviour' and research psychological disorders
- and so much more!
Are you interested in becoming a professional and work with psychology of human behaviour? Would you like to help people through your knowledge and skills?
Then enrol now in our class!
You will have the following skills after completing this course:
- Learn theoretical knowledge of Advanced Psychology
- Understand and explain Psychology theories on attention, memory and learning
- Learn Social Psychology: Attitudes & Social Cognition
- Learn about Child Development: emotional, cognitive
- Know what Research Methods in Psychology involve and why we need them
- Understand current debates in Psychology
Who will benefit from this course?The beneficiaries of a psychology course can be diverse and include individuals from various backgrounds and with different goals. Here are some groups who may benefit from such a course:
- Students: Undergraduate and graduate students studying psychology or related fields can benefit by gaining foundational knowledge, which can assist them in their academic pursuits and future careers.
- Professionals: Professionals in fields such as counselling, social work, education, human resources, healthcare, and management may benefit from psychology courses to enhance their understanding of human behaviour and improve their skills in working with people.
- Teachers and Educators: Teachers and educators can benefit from psychology courses to better understand student behaviour, learning styles, and effective teaching strategies.
- Individuals Seeking Personal Growth: Anyone interested in self-improvement and personal development can benefit from psychology courses by gaining insights into their own behaviour, emotions, and thought patterns, as well as learning strategies for managing stress, improving relationships, and enhancing overall well-being.
- Individuals interested in Mental Health: Individuals interested in mental health and wellness can benefit from psychology courses by learning about various mental health disorders, treatment approaches, and strategies for promoting mental wellness.
- Researchers and Academics: Researchers and academics in psychology and related fields can benefit from psychology courses to deepen their understanding of theoretical frameworks, research methodologies, and current trends in the field.
- Anyone Curious About Human Behaviour: Finally, anyone with a general curiosity about human behaviour and the mind can benefit from psychology courses by satisfying their intellectual curiosity and gaining a deeper understanding of what makes people tick.
Why Should You Take This Online Course?
- Expertly Designed and Delivered by Industry Experts: Developed and delivered by ELMIRA STRANGE -Motivational Psychologist.
- Immediate Recognition with an Instant E-Certificate: After finishing our online course, you will receive an instant E-certificate. This certification acknowledges your dedication and successful course completion, allowing you to demonstrate your newly gained knowledge and skills to potential employers, colleagues, or clients. The E-certificate validates your accomplishments immediately, raising your professional standing.
- Convenient Online Learning Experience: Because our course is entirely online, you may learn at your own pace and convenience. The course materials are accessible from anywhere and anytime, making it ideal for people with hectic schedules. The curriculum is delivered via captivating videos and extensive reading materials, creating a dynamic and interactive learning experience.
- Self-paced Learning for Maximum Progress: We recognise that everyone has various learning styles and time commitments. As a result, our online course provides self-paced study. You can work through the course materials independently, allowing for a more personalised learning experience. Our course supports your individual learning preferences, whether you like to immerse yourself in the information or take it step by step.
- Laptop, tablet, and smartphone compatibility: Our online course is device-compatible to improve accessibility. Whether you choose a laptop, tablet, or smartphone, you may easily access and interact with the course contents. This adaptability allows you to learn on the go, incorporating your studies into your everyday routine and maximising your learning possibilities.
Career prospects after completing this course:Completing a psychology course can open up various career prospects across different industries. Here are some potential career paths individuals may pursue after completing a psychology course:
- Clinical Psychologist: Clinical psychologists assess and treat individuals with mental health disorders through therapy and counselling. They may work in private practice, hospitals, mental health clinics, or community health centres.
- Counsellor or Therapist: Counselors and therapists provide support and guidance to individuals facing personal or emotional challenges. They may specialise in areas such as marriage and family therapy, substance abuse counselling, or career counselling.
- School Psychologist: School psychologists work in educational settings to support the academic, social, and emotional development of students. They may conduct assessments, provide counselling, and collaborate with teachers and parents to create supportive environments for learning.
- Industrial-Organisational Psychologist: Industrial-organisational psychologists apply psychological principles to the workplace to improve employee performance, morale, and organisational effectiveness. They may work in areas such as human resources, organisational development, or talent management.
- Forensic Psychologist: Forensic psychologists apply psychological principles to legal issues, such as assessing criminal behaviour, evaluating competency to stand trial, and providing expert testimony in court cases.
- Researcher or Academic: Individuals interested in research and academia may pursue careers as researchers or professors in psychology or related fields. They may conduct research studies, publish findings in academic journals, and teach courses at colleges or universities.
- Human Resources Specialist: Human resources specialists utilise knowledge of psychology to recruit and select employees, develop training programs, and create strategies to promote employee engagement and retention within organisations.
- Healthcare Administrator: Healthcare administrators may use their understanding of psychology to manage healthcare facilities, develop patient care programs, and address organisational challenges related to patient satisfaction and staff well-being.
- Marketing or Advertising Specialist: Professionals in marketing and advertising may apply principles of consumer psychology to understand consumer behaviour, develop targeted advertising campaigns, and create persuasive messaging to influence purchasing decisions.
- Social Worker: Social workers help individuals and families cope with social, emotional, and financial challenges. They may work in settings such as schools, hospitals, community organisations, or government agencies.
Industry Expert Instructor
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- What is Psychology FREE 00:08:00
- The Biological Approach 00:10:00
- Behaviourist and Cognitive Approaches 00:10:00
- Person-Centred Approaches 00:08:00
- Debates in Psychology 00:13:00
- Social Influence: Compliance, Obedience and Conformity 00:10:00
- Social Cognition 00:09:00
- Applied Social Psychology 00:10:00
- Perception 00:10:00
- Attention 00:07:00
- Remembering (Memory) 00:10:00
- Research Methods in Psychology FREE 00:12:00
- Forgetting (Memory) 00:07:00
- Language 00:10:00
- Thinking (Cognition) 00:07:00
- Attitudes FREE 00:10:00
- Problem-Solving and Artificial Intelligence 00:09:00
- The definition and Diagnosis of Atypical (Abnormal) Behaviour 00:07:00
- Treatments of atypical (abnormal) behaviour 00:07:00
- Emotional disorders 00:05:00
- Psychology Advanced level – Final Exam 01:00:00