Exploring Dating Behavior and Relationship Psychology. Gain insights into managing control issues, recognising narcissism, understanding values, and identifying red flags
£30.99 inc. VAT
Welcome to the course titled "Relationship & Dating Psychology: Analyse People You Date." This program has been crafted with individuals like you in mind—those actively dating, those with past dating experiences, those anticipating future dates, or anyone eager to explore the intricacies of dating and relationships as part of personal growth and learning.
Many individuals find themselves in relationships that become dysfunctional, leading to long-term dissatisfaction. Some even encounter abusive and toxic dynamics, necessitating urgent counseling to facilitate recovery and onward progress. Escaping toxic relationships proves challenging due to the intricate emotional and behavioral patterns that keep individuals ensnared.
Through this course, my aim is to equip you with insights into early signs and indicators of the nature of a relationship, long before it becomes unsustainable for you. The sooner you grasp these cues, the fewer chances you'll find yourself in an undesired relationship.
It's often perplexing how we end up in challenging, abusive, or toxic relationships. During dates, we encounter individuals with diverse appearances, behaviors, and perspectives. At times, attraction is intense, while in other instances, it's absent. As we enter relationships, we wholeheartedly believe our partner is "the one" we've been searching for. Yet, why do many relationships eventually lead to separation? What crucial aspects of dating behavior and relationship dynamics should we understand to avoid serious dilemmas? Join me in exploring the psychology of dating and relationships to gain valuable insights!
You will have the following skills after completing this course:
- Learn to analyse dating behaviour
- Study Relationship Psychology
- Learn about personalities in people
- Understand online dating game
Who will benefit from this course?The "Relationship & Dating Psychology: Analyse People You Date" course is likely designed for individuals who are interested in improving their understanding of relationship dynamics and enhancing their dating skills. The course may be beneficial for various groups of people, including:
- Singles and Dating Enthusiasts: Individuals who are actively dating or looking to enter the dating scene can benefit from gaining insights into human behavior, understanding social dynamics, and improving their ability to analyse potential partners.
- People Seeking Long-Term Relationships: Those who are interested in forming lasting and meaningful connections may find the course helpful in identifying compatibility factors, understanding communication patterns, and navigating the challenges of building successful long-term relationships.
- Individuals Facing Relationship Challenges: People experiencing difficulties in their current relationships or struggling with aspects of dating may find guidance in the course. It could provide tools and strategies for addressing communication issues, resolving conflicts, and building healthier connections.
- Therapists and Counselors: Mental health professionals specialising in relationship counseling or therapy may find the course beneficial for expanding their knowledge base and gaining additional insights into relationship dynamics. This can enhance their ability to assist clients dealing with dating and relationship issues.
- Students and Researchers in Psychology or Sociology: Those studying or conducting research in fields related to psychology, sociology, or human behavior may find the course valuable for deepening their understanding of dating and relationship dynamics.
- Communication and Social Skills Enthusiasts: Individuals looking to improve their overall communication and social skills, whether in a dating context or broader social interactions, may find the course helpful in understanding the psychological aspects of human relationships.
Why Should You Take This Online Course?
- Expertly Designed and Delivered by Industry Experts: Developed and delivered by ELMIRA STRANGE -Motivational Psychologist.
- Immediate Recognition with an Instant E-Certificate: After finishing our online course, you will receive an instant E-certificate. This certification acknowledges your dedication and successful course completion, allowing you to demonstrate your newly gained knowledge and skills to potential employers, colleagues, or clients. The E-certificate validates your accomplishments immediately, raising your professional standing.
- Convenient Online Learning Experience: Because our course is entirely online, you may learn at your own pace and convenience. The course materials are accessible from anywhere and anytime, making it ideal for people with hectic schedules. The curriculum is delivered via captivating videos and extensive reading materials, creating a dynamic and interactive learning experience.
- Self-paced Learning for Maximum Progress: We recognise that everyone has various learning styles and time commitments. As a result, our online course provides self-paced study. You can work through the course materials independently, allowing for a more personalised learning experience. Our course supports your individual learning preferences, whether you like to immerse yourself in the information or take it step by step.
- Laptop, tablet, and smartphone compatibility: Our online course is device-compatible to improve accessibility. Whether you choose a laptop, tablet, or smartphone, you may easily access and interact with the course contents. This adaptability allows you to learn on the go, incorporating your studies into your everyday routine and maximising your learning possibilities.
Career prospects after completing this course:The career prospects after completing a "Relationship & Dating Psychology: Analyse People You Date" course may vary depending on individual interests, goals, and the specific content covered in the course. While this type of course may not lead to a traditional career path, it can enhance skills and knowledge that can be beneficial in various professional and personal contexts. Here are some potential career prospects and applications:
- Relationship Coach or Counselor: Graduates of the course may explore careers in relationship coaching or counseling. They can assist individuals and couples in navigating relationship challenges, improving communication, and fostering healthier connections.
- Social Skills and Communication Trainer: The course may equip individuals to become trainers or consultants specialising in social skills and communication. This could be applicable in corporate settings, educational institutions, or personal development workshops.
- Content Creator or Blogger: Those who complete the course may choose to share their insights and knowledge through content creation, such as writing blogs, creating videos, or hosting podcasts on topics related to relationships, dating, and psychology.
- Human Resources and Training: Understanding relationship dynamics and communication skills can be valuable in human resources roles. Graduates might find opportunities in employee relations, training, or organisational development.
- Self-Employed Entrepreneur: Individuals may leverage the skills gained from the course to start their own business as a dating coach, relationship consultant, or social skills trainer. This could involve offering personalised coaching sessions, workshops, or online courses.
- Therapist or Psychologist: While a specialised degree is typically required for licensed therapy or psychology practice, the course can serve as a valuable supplement for those considering advanced studies in psychology or related fields.
- Event Planning and Networking: Understanding people and relationships can be beneficial in event planning, particularly in organising social events, networking functions, or matchmaking events.
Industry Expert Instructor
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- About the course 00:04:00
- About your instructor 00:02:00
- What is ‘dating’? 00:08:00
- When ‘dating’ becomes a ‘relationship’? 00:07:00
- Why are we all so different? (5) 00:08:00
- Personality traits in different people 00:12:00
- Why do we ‘clash’ with certain people? 00:08:00
- Do ‘opposites’ attract & how do we find someone ‘hot’? 00:09:00
- Why do we get attracted to certain people (Short- Vs Long Term)? 00:08:00
- What are we looking for ultimately? 00:08:00
- The ‘bad’ habits that hurt your relationship from the start 00:08:00
- Is it worth continuing with the ‘iffy’ relationship? 00:10:00
- How to set up ‘healthy boundaries’ from the start 00:10:00
- Recognise ‘co-dependency’ from the start! 00:08:00
- Thank you & Good Bye! 00:03:00
- Exam of Relationship & Dating Psychology: Analyse People You Date 00:30:00