Safeguarding Vulnerable People for Holistic Therapists course is the perfect course for the professionals. Learn key concepts, strategies of Safeguarding Vulnerable People for Holistic Therapists and boost your career with a marketable skill. Learn from the experts and become an expert.
What you will learn
- You will learn about U.K. legislation and regulations underpinning safeguarding vulnerable groups.
- You will learn about types of abuse, signs, symptoms and what to do about abuse.
- You will know your responsibilities in helping to prevent abuse and steps to take if they are worried about occurrence of abuse.
- You will learn how to report and record incidents.
- You will learn about when to make a disclosure and to whom.
- You will learn about how to identify domestic violence and abuse, modern slavery and the homeless.
- You will also learn about the mental capacity Act and Deprivation of liberties.
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Anyone who is a holistic therapist, care worker/professional or interested in how to help keep vulnerable people and groups; this course includes information about mental capacity and human rights within the UK
Why Choose Safeguarding Vulnerable People for Holistic Therapists course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
AssessmentBy the end of the course, you have to attend an online assessment test. You will get the test results instantly after the assessment test. To be successful in the test you have to obtain a certain pass mark. You can attend assessment tests multiple times, so, if you fail to achieve your desired score you retake the test multiple times till you get your desired score. There is no extra fee included on assessment tests and retake exams.
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Self Employed Holistic Therapist- £23,000 per annum
- Holistic Therapist- £37,000 per annum
- Holistic Aromatherapist- £38,000 per annum
- Introduction – additional information 00:03:00
- Identify who are vulnerable people 00:03:00
- Why abuse happens? 00:09:00
- Types of abuse 00:03:00
- Abuse additional informations and advice 00:05:00
- Signs and symptoms of abuse 00:06:00
- The alerter 00:11:00
- Modern day slavery 00:05:00
- Domestic violence / abuse 00:08:00
- The Homeless; the most vulnerable in society! 00:05:00
- UK Law around safeguardinga 00:03:00
- Whistle blowing pt1! 00:11:00
- Whistle blowing pt2! 00:10:00
- Safeguarding vulnerable groups 00:06:00
- Resources 00:10:00