SAP BPC Embedded Fundamentals for Planning Applications course is the perfect course for the professionals. Learn key concepts, strategies regarding use of SAP BPC Embedded Fundamentals and boost your career with a marketable skill. Learn from the experts and become an expert.
What you will learn
- Create an Embedded Planning Application using Best Practice.
- Understand the various options for reporting and planning within the Embedded/BI-IP environment.
- Transfer the skills learnt in the course to their day-today activities as a BW consultant.
- Understand the various components involved in creating a BI-IP/Embedded Planning Application.
- Create and maintain planning functions in BI-IP and Embedded.
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- SAP SD consultants who would like to understand the planning options available in SAP BPC.
- SAP BPC Consultants who needs to create integrated SD Price Planning applications in SAP BPC.
- SAP BW consultants who needs to create SD planning applications.
Why Choose SAP BPC Embedded Fundamentals for Planning Applications course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant e-certificate. Our courses are fully updated with industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99 (UK) & £12.99 (Outside UK)
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- SAP Support Analyst- £40,000 per annum
- SAP Administrator- £25,000 per annum
- SAP Master Data Analyst - £90,000 per annum
- SAP BPC Embedded Fundamentals for Planning Applications – Welcome 00:02:00
- SAP BPC Embedded Fundamentals for Planning Applications – Curriculum 00:02:00
- Embedded Fundamentals 00:05:00
- Using Real-Time InfoCubes 00:06:00
- Filters and Queries 00:08:00
- Our First Planning Function 00:09:00
- Using SAP BPC Embedded Environments 00:03:00
- EPM Add-In for the Embedded Model 00:10:00
- Browsing and Compressing Data in SAP BW 00:06:00
- Using MultiProviders 00:07:00
- Using Local Providers 00:05:00
- Standard IP Planning Functions 00:07:00
- FOX Formulas 00:09:00
- Work Status 00:06:00
- Data Audit 00:03:00
- Debug FOX using CL_RSPLFR_CONTROLLER 00:03:00
- Currency Translation 00:05:00
- Add Buttons to Analysis for Office Workbooks 00:06:00