SAP BPC Embedded Sales Price Planning Application course is the perfect course for the professionals. Learn key concepts, strategies regarding use of SAP BPC Embedded Sales Price Planning Application and boost your career with a marketable skill. Learn from the experts and become an expert.
What you will learn
- Gain an understanding of how SD pricing conditions are planned in BPC
- Create planning functions and sequences necessary to perform price planning in BPC
- Perform all the tasks required to extract and stage data for Price Planning
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- SAP SD consultants who would like to understand the planning options available in SAP BPC.
- SAP BPC Consultants who needs to create integrated SD Price Planning applications in SAP BPC.
- SAP BW consultants who needs to create SD planning applications.
Why Choose SAP BPC Embedded Sales Price Planning Application course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant e-certificate. Our courses are fully updated with industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99 (UK) & £12.99 (Outside UK)
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- SAP Support Analyst- £40,000 per annum
- SAP Administrator- £25,000 per annum
- SAP Master Data Analyst - £90,000 per annum
- SAP BPC Embedded Sales Price Planning Application – Intro 00:05:00
- SAP BPC Embedded Sales Price Planning Application – Curriculum 00:00:00
- SD Pricing Conditions 00:05:00
- Creating Views and DataSources 00:08:00
- Extraction and Data Staging 00:12:00
- SAP BPC Embedded Sales Price Planning Application 00:06:00
- Characteristic Relationships 00:11:00
- Repost based on Characteristic Relationships 00:08:00
- Application Overview 00:03:00
- Input Schedules 00:06:00
- Planning Functions and Sequences Pt 1 00:10:00
- Planning Functions and Sequences Pt 2 00:11:00
- SAP BPC ESPPA – Thank You 00:01:00