Social media marketing strategy is beneficial for both professionals and individuals who can use this skill to connect and engage potential customers where they are on LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, and even some of the younger platforms like TikTok. Marketers can engage their audience with a solid social media strategy and the ability to create engaging content.
You will be able to do the following by the end of this course
- Audit your organisation's Social media marketing strategy
- Understand the basics of Youtube, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram and blogging
- Use advanced features of the most popular social networks
- Understand the risks of social media
- Understand the fundamentals of content marketing
- Create highly optimized and high-quality paid ads on all Social Media platforms.
- Applied Twitter Marketing strategies for LASER-focused ads.
- Optimise your LinkedIn profile and use LinkedIn ads to grow your business.
- Use Web 2.0 blogs to expand your reach with SEO and content marketing.
- Learn the power of Pinterest-promoted pins and ALL the Pinterest Marketing strategies we implement for our clients!
- Plan goals and create a vision
- Build a social media strategy
- Understand the wide scope of social media
- Use social media not just for marketing but for customer services & PR
- Understand everything about Social Media Marketing!
- Learn Instagram Marketing A-Z and how to monetize the social platform.
- MASTER YouTube marketing, including layout, content creation, and video ads!
- Learn social media marketing posting automation via IFTTT.
- Use Google Business to benefit your local business and help your Search Engine Optimization.
Who is this course for?This course on using Social media marketing strategy is beneficial for both professionals and individuals who can use this skill to connect and engage potential customers where they are on LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, and even some of the younger platforms like TikTok. Marketers can engage their audience with a solid social media strategy and the ability to create engaging content. A professional can use digital marketing and e-marketing to build a company's brand, increase sales, improve SEO, improve customer service, retargeting opportunities, minimise cost and drive website traffic, share information and make connections. Social media marketing can benefit businesses of all sizes in all industries and ensures the digital advertising of a brand and products in any sector. Nothing can be better than these social media networks, where most users spend a more significant chunk of their time during the entire day and night.
Why Choose Social Media Marketing Strategy course?
- Developed and delivered by qualified industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive Text course
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, and smartphone-friendly
- Tutor Support
Career PathBuilding a career in social media could be an excellent choice for marketing professionals or those interested in the field, from social media strategists, social media specialists, digital community managers, and marketing managers. There's excellent job security to be had for social media professionals. The salary expectation can grow from £30,000 per annum to £40,000 per annum.
CertificationUpon successful completion of this course, an instant e-certificate will be generated free of charge. The digital version of the course transcript is available for £2.99. We can post the printed copy to your address. A delivery charge of £4.99 for the UK & £12.99 outside of the UK is applied.
Industry Expert Instructor
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- Introduction 01:00:00
- YouTube 01:00:00
- Facebook Groups (Social Media Marketing) 01:00:00
- Facebook Ads (Social Media Marketing) 01:00:00
- Facebook for Local Business (Social Media Marketing) 01:00:00
- Instagram 01:00:00
- LinkedIn 01:00:00
- Quora 01:00:00