Start Swing trading with this comprehensive course. The course covers essential strategies, different trading, historical trading performance, tracking, analysing and identifying trading opportunities, understanding the market's microstructure, ECNs and Dark Pools, and how to evaluate various financial statements for you to land in the market.
You will be able to do the following after completing this course:
- Different Day Trading And Swing Trading Strategies That You Can Implement Today
- The Process of Deploying A Trading Strategy
- How To Screen For Stocks For A Given Strategy
- Have Access to Excel Sheet To Analyse Historical Trading Performance
- Track, analyse and identify trading opportunities for different Trading Strategies.
- Fully understand the market's microstructure, ECNs and Dark Pools.
- Evaluate different financial statements and how to use them to your advantage
- Understand the philosophy behind different trades
- Learn about two different Trading Strategies
- Analyse and understand company fundamentals and fundamental ratios
- Develop and Implement your Trading Strategies
- Apply different valuation methods under different strategies
- Formulate your Trading Plan to help you trade with confidence
- Interpret the use of technical analysis, charts and indicators under different circumstances
- Gain the Ability to Analyse the Market at every stage and Make a profit by Trading or Investing
- Use these Skills in any Stock, commodities, Index, Forex, Cryptocurrency etc.
- Understand and Use all the Most Practical Indicators and Oscillators
- Make Maximum Profit at Minimum Risk
- Trade any Stock with a step-by-step approach
Is this course for you?Swing traders primarily use technical analysis to look for trading opportunities. Swing trading can make you rich. With an average annual return of around 30%, you would double your capital every three years, which will grow to massive amounts over time. Warren Buffet, the famous investor often dubbed the "Oracle of Omaha", has built his fortune by achieving returns of around 20% annually. Swing trading is often better for beginners than scalp or day trading. It requires less skill, time and trading expertise. In addition, it does not demand a trader be actively involved in scanning positions. If the trend is upward, Swing Trading can enable investors to make hefty profits in a short period. Traders can rely exclusively on technical analysis, simplifying the trading process. One of the essential advantages of Swing Trading is that it doesn't legally bind an investor to sell the shares after a specific time. If you are at a loss after your set time horizon, you have the complete freedom and flexibility to hold the shares for a longer time. Under Swing Trading, you do not have to sell your positions at a loss.
Why choose the Swing Trading course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive Text course
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- Tutor Support
CertificationUpon successful completion of this course, an instant e-certificate will be generated free of charge. The digital version of the course transcript is available for £2.99. We can post the printed copy to your address. A delivery charge of £4.99 for the UK & £12.99 outside of the UK is applied.
Industry Expert Instructor
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- Introduction 01:00:00
- Swing Trading Basics 01:00:00
- Characteristics Of A Swing Trader 01:00:00
- Finding A Suitable Market 01:00:00
- Fundamental Analysis 01:00:00
- Money Management 01:00:00
- Module 11: Course Summary 01:00:00
- What’s Next? 00:00:00