Ten Great American Novels course is the perfect course for the professionals. Learn key concepts, strategies regarding use of Ten Great American Novels and boost your career with a marketable skill. Learn from the experts and become an expert.
What you will learn
- How to study great American novels.
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Students should be keen and interested readers.
Why Choose Ten Great American Novels course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Beginner Novelist - £25,237 per annum
- Professional Novelist - £47,000 per annum
- General Introduction to the Course FREE 00:04:00
- Moby Dick 00:18:00
- Tom Sawyer 00:08:00
- A Farewell to Arms 00:10:00
- The Catcher in the Rye 00:15:00
- American Pastoral 00:13:00
- The Amateur Marriage 00:12:00