Complete Train the Trainer Bootcamp (Part 1): All Levels Course is designed for professionals who want to thrive in their profession. The course covers all the essential skills and knowledge needed to become specialised in this sector.
What you will learn
- How to create TRUST with each trainee before class even starts… (Do this right and you’ll see participants crave your class and want only YOU as their trainer!)
- How to use proven techniques to generate MORE credibility and MORE rapport and get them in the palm of your hand by the first break…
- “Attention CPR”…How to help them follow along and make sure they stay on track and get them listening and participating again!
- Using Non-Verbals: 6 body language and tone of voice techniques to get you’re your trainees to listen, learn, follow, understand and apply what you say.
- The two most important things to do with ANY challenging trainee to minimize distractions (Get this wrong the negative, inattentive and apathetic employees will take control)
- Benchmark Assessing: How to ensure each learner has mastered key objectives (so you always know who’s ready to move forward even after class is done).
- Lesson Plan Creation: The exact steps to prepare and practice your own irresistible training that you can be certain they will crave everything you have to teach.
- ...and much, MUCH more!
- How to captivate them within the first five minutes … (HINT: have a “less than amazing opener” and their excitement and enthusiasm will suffer.)
- Which questions and techniques you should be engaging them on a lesson-to-lesson basis so their minds never wander…
- The “lightbulbs” concept attainment strategy (and why applying these 5 simple steps will practically ensure they “get it” – even for the most challenging concepts.)
- FOUR Q&A steps that actually work and ensure you’re only the perfect questions! (This is how to answer any question, even if you haven’t got an answer)
- Amazing Ending: The perfect way to end the class and show it was worthwhile to move them to respond with enthusiasm and apply what they learned to the real world.
- The 9 sneaky tricks that triple your classroom fun and enjoyment (and when to use them)
- 3 must-use tools to organize your material deliverability (and visuals that make sure complex ideas are clearer and more memorable)
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Project Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Training Managers
- Instructional Designers
- Academic Leaders
- Business Professionals
- Curriculum Writers
Why Choose The Complete Train the Trainer Bootcamp (Part 1): All Levels course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Trainer Beginner Level - £26,000 per annum
- Training Consultant - £28,272 per annum
- Training and Development Specialist -$59,227 per annum
- Introduction to Trainer Bootcamp 00:12:00
- What Makes a Great Trainer? 00:18:00
- Make Them Feel Safe Before Class Introduction 00:05:00
- Make Comfortable Small Talk – Part 1 00:17:00
- Make Comfortable Small Talk – Part 2 00:20:00
- Make Comfortable Small Talk – Activity Feedback 00:09:00
- Make an Impressive First Impression 00:15:00
- Give Last Minute Reminders – Part 1 00:19:00
- Give Last Minute Reminders – Part 2 00:15:00
- Give Your Introduction – Part 1 00:18:00
- Give Your Introduction – Part 2 00:20:00
- Give Your Introduction – Part 3 00:04:00
- Find Out About Them 00:18:00
- Reveal the Takeaways 00:13:00
- Set Boundaries and Expectations – Part 1 00:18:00
- Set Boundaries and Expectations – Part 2 00:06:00
- Give the Lesson Hook 00:07:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:00:00