In today's highly pressurized workplaces there is much to be gained by developing our knowledge, skills and confidence in relation to time and workload management. This course, equivalent to a full-day's continuous professional development, provides opportunities to learn how to manage our pressures as effectively as possible.
The course, presented and developed by author, Dr Neil Thompson, is based on four principles of Time and Workload Management:
·Too much work is too much work Trying to do more than we reasonably can is unhelpful. If we are overloaded we need to think strategically about how we can deal with the situation, rather than simply work faster or harder.
·Managing energy as well as time How much work we can get done in a given amount of time will depend on levels of motivation and morale, so these are important factors to consider.
·Skills not qualities No one is born well organised or focused; these are skills we can learn, skills that can be developed over time.
·Investing time to save time Not taking time to think, plan, analyse and get a sense of control is a serious but sadly not uncommon mistake.
Divided into six main lessons, the course provides a clear and helpful introduction to this important subject matter and offers an excellent foundation for developing your knowledge, skills and confidence in tackling the challenges of managing a heavy workload.
This course will help you to feel more confident in making sure that your workload pressures remain within manageable limits so that you can keep stress at bay.
The course has been designed to be flexible so that you can dip into it when it suits you within your busy schedule. In keeping with one of the important lessons put forward by this course, the time invested in it will be handsomely repaid by greater confidence in managing your pressures efficiently and effectively.
What you will learn
By the end of this course you will be able to manage your time and workload pressures more effectively
In this course you will learn about the four principles of time and workload management: too much work is too much work; managing motivation as well as time; skills not qualities; and investing time to save time
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Anyone interested in becoming more efficient and effective in a pressurized workplace setting will find much of value in this course. If you work in a pressurized environment where you are expected to manage your time and your workload efficiently and effectively, this course will offer you a sound foundation of understanding on which to build. So, whatever sector you work in, whether you are a manager or a practitioner, a member of a team or working alone, this course can help you get more out of the time available in the working day.
Why Choose Time and Workload Management course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
By the successful completion of the course, you will get an instant e-certificate. Our courses are fully updated, that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available for £4.99 and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable which will be £3.99.