What you will learn
- How to immediately hook your class and get them salivating for what you are about to teach…even if they didn’t think they wanted to learn it
- A guaranteed method to get “buy in” from even the most reluctant and challenging trainees and address all 4 learning styles of adults SIMULTANEOUSLY in your classroom
- Q & A Maverick style: A comprehensive approach to answering questions that makes you look like an expert every time you answer a question
- How to “Set the table” before trainees arrive and why they’ll love you for it including 5 boundary & expectation techniques to keep your class under YOUR control, and make your life easier
- Specific strategies that will allow you to ease your burden and enjoy your classes more so you can feel less drained at the end of the day
- The top reasons why trainers get nervous and what you can do to successfully handle them so you instantly LOOK less nervous during the 4 common times nerves show their ugly facein the classroom
- 7 needs of learners in a classroom environment, and how to use tone & body language to get trainees into the palm of your hand and show confidence (even if it doesn’t come naturally to you)
- The secret to getting amazing evaluation scores including EXACTLY when and how to distribute the evaluations including how to show trainees that you truly care about them and their success, and how to make that work in your favor
- A foolproof strategy to get EVERY trainee to take notes on ALL of your key points and how to get your classroom to do more thinking than you, and WHY that’s so important
- A complete welcoming exchange dialogue that you can use with each trainee that walks through your door along with a 2-step approach for dealing with late trainees before class starts
- A step-by-step guide for effective listening that shows your trainees how important they are to you
- Vocal tone techniques that allow you to speak more effectively, including what men and women must do differently to be effective
- How to maximize the effect of your facial expressions to improve communication with ANYONE, especially someone you are listening to
- The recipe for a powerful introduction for trainers that aren’t naturally confident and show that you are a content expert so your trainees trust everything you say
- The 2 crucial ingredients you need for successful communication with every trainee and what every trainer must do within the first 30 minutes of day one to hook their class (and what happens to trainers who don’t)
- Why most icebreakers fail, and the top 3 things YOU should do instead including a step-by-step guide to make your trainees feel safe during welcoming time, and why it’s so important to do that
- The top 3 ways to make trainees feel more comfortable in your classroom and what every trainer NEEDS to say to their class 5 minutes before it starts (why it can make or break your introduction
- How to build your confidence so you feel empowered long before trainees even arrive in your classroom and exactly when to start the first lesson and why most trainers get it wrong
- How to use directional statements to get trainees to do what you want (whenever you ask them to do it) and techniques to show enthusiasm about a class, EVEN if you don’t want to be there
- Strategies for handling a challenging trainee called “the distracted inefficient”, including how to get their attention when it has been lost
- Simple strategies to make challenging concepts and topics EASIER to understand including how to properly execute a “leading” question, and the one time most trainers ask one when they shouldn’t
- How to work the “sweet spot” in the room to maximize impact and improve engagement along with 3 ways to command more respect in the classroom the VERY NEXT TIME you train
- 7 common mistakes associated with the use of visual aids and how to avoid them in YOUR classroom and the 2 most common PowerPoint mistakes, and 8 steps to be sure you get it right
- An “Active Questions” technique you can use to COMPEL trainees to respond to your questions that works almost EVERY time
- The #1 reason trainees dread group work, and an EASY method to turn the table, and SAVE YOURSELF TIME AND ENERGY by effectively using the “Buddy System” to help each other
- A “whole class” approach to building rapport that will allow your trainees to feel comfortable asking for help
- The top 2 reasons why some trainees aren’t following along with you, and how to make sure they start including a proven technique for effectively teaching difficult concepts in ANY class
- How to appear RELAXED, CALM, AND CONFIDENT while you teach, and why that’s so important for your trainees
- Why information is not instruction, and how to make sure you aren’t just an information resource using the 5 stages of learning (and why it’s so critical that you know them)
- The famous “90/10” rule for preparation and how you can use it to propel your training to the next level and write the perfect lesson plan, even for topics that most trainees find difficult
- The secret to answering questions so you ALWAYS look like you know the answer even when you don’t and successfully set a Q & A boundary so you only have to answer questions you WANT to answer without your class even realizing that you did it
- The top 5 ways to determine whether trainees remember what you have taught them using an oral review that will show your whole class that you are a fantastic instructor
- Why it’s so important to use evaluations in your class, and what to include in them to get the most benefit PLUS: a fail-safe method to find out if your trainees are able to perform the critical tasks they will need when they leave your class
- The secret to facilitating and managing the pace in your classroom, and why it’s so elusive including tips for staying on track and successfully completing your lesson when you’re running out of time
- The 3 kinds of question askers you’ll face in your classroom and how you can come prepared with “Back-Pocket” knowledge that you can use to show expertise no matter how new you are to teaching your topic
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Training Professionals and Teachers: Grow in your career, and make training fun with engaging learning techniques that guide people through a learning process that sticks.
- Team Leads & Managers: There’s nothing harder than managing a team that can’t apply what they’ve learned back on the job. So let us fix that for you.
- Directors & VP's: Give your managers and employees the training they need, so you can stay focused on strategy and execution, not on costly errors or injuries.
- Instructional Designers: Infuse your lessons with fun and excitement to fully engage your audience and maximize learning with meaningful metrics along the way.
- Founders and CEO's: Running a business is hard enough without also having to worry about training, so let us worry about it, instead, saving the company tons of time and money.
Why Choose Train the Trainer Pro course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
By the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99 (UK) & £12.99 (Outside UK).
This training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Trainer Beginner Level - £26,000 per annum
- Training Consultant - £28,272 per annum
- Training and Development Specialist -$59,227 per annum