Train the Trainer Virtual: Virtual Training Master Class is designed for professionals who want to thrive in their profession. The course covers all the essential skills and knowledge needed to become specialised in this sector.
What you will learn
- The exact same strategies we use here at Rule the Room to create a personal connection with your audience and open with credibility and rapport in a virtual setting.
- How to engage a virtual audience with tools that keep them interested and on pace, no matter who is in the training.
- Why it’s essential to ensure they’re following along, understanding, and getting the support they need and the mistakes most virtual trainers do that you can avoid.
- How to use the right visual aids effectively so you can still write on the “board” use “sticky notes” and get trainees to write things down.
- How to remotely assist participants who are struggling so that you can focus on teaching and they can focus on learning that sticks.
- Why you must get interaction from participants, and how to use the “Interaction Toolkit” to find out what’s REALLY going on in your virtual training.
- How to set an appropriate pace and pick up on the cues of when to slow down, speed up, mute the audience or repeat, etc…?
- How to keep a finger on the pulse of your technical issues and how to troubleshoot and manage technical difficulties when they do arise.
- How to prepare for a virtual training session so that you always have a plan that works from the curriculum to technical setup.
- How to virtually gain the audience’s attention quickly; capture their ‘buy in’, comfort their fears and overcome their resistance.
- How do engage all trainees in the class, when learning needs and styles are so different and have them visually interested in something that I’m teaching remotely.
- How to maintain excitement and energy in your virtual training (this is ESSENTIAL) if you want to know how much you can afford to create new online training at your company).
- A 4-step method to be sure your participants can perform critical tasks they need to do before, during and after the training is finished.
- How to provide trainees with activities that they can do alongside the course that presents you with feedback on their progress.
- How to maintain excitement about the topic and continue to connect with your audience even when you can’t physically interact with them.
- How to manage questions and answers using metrics like the hot seat, the chat, the poll, the phone, the buddy system and our custom Q&A checklist.
- How to incorporate exercises and then track and confirm they are getting the material and practising when they need to be so that it does not just become a demonstration.
Is this course for you?
- Training Professionals: Grow in your career, and make virtual training fun with engaging learning techniques that guide people through a virtual learning process that sticks.
- Team Leads & Managers: There’s nothing harder than managing a team that can’t apply what they’ve learned back on the job. So let us fix that for you.
- Directors & VPs: Give your managers and employees the virtual training they need, so you can stay focused on strategy and execution, not on costly errors or injuries.
- Instructional Designers: Infuse your virtual lessons with fun and excitement to fully engage your audience and maximize learning with meaningful metrics along the way.
- Founders and CEOs: Running a business is hard enough without also having to worry about virtual training, so let us worry about it, instead, saving the company tons of time and money.
- Startups and entrepreneurs who need to give virtual training or present an idea to involve partners or other affiliates to learn from them.
Why choose this course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- Tutor Support
CertificationUpon successful completion of this course, an instant e-certificate will be generated free of charge. The digital version of the course transcript is available for £2.99. We can post the printed copy to your address. A delivery charge of £4.99 for the UK & £12.99 outside of the UK is applied.
- Trainer Beginner Level - £26,000 per annum
- Training Consultant - £28,272 per annum
- Training and Development Specialist -$59,227 per annum
Industry Expert Instructor
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- Introduction to Virtual 00:33:00
- Getting to Know You and Your Goals 00:21:00
- The Keys to a Successful Class 00:17:00
- Give Your Introduction 00:13:00
- Find Out About The Trainees 00:24:00
- Set Boundaries and Expectations 00:38:00
- Send Them to Break 00:09:00
- Bring Them Back from Break 00:36:00
- Activity: Be an Engaging Presenter 00:07:00
- Use Hot Seat Drivers 00:29:00
- Use Targeted Directionals 00:08:00
- Ask Screen Questions 00:09:00
- Ask Expertise Questions 00:12:00
- Ask Leading Questions 00:19:00
- Ask Relevance Questions 00:25:00
- Ask Recall Questions 00:05:00
- Paraphrase Trainee Responses 00:11:00
- Agree and See if You’re Right 00:06:00
- Use Effective Tone 00:04:00
- Determine Who’s Attentive 00:03:00
- Ensure They Are Following Along 00:04:00
- Ensure They Are Remembering 00:05:00
- Ensure They Are Understanding 00:08:00
- Introduce the Activity 00:21:00
- Do Activity Follow Along Checks 00:11:00
- Do Activity Benchmark Checks 00:06:00
- Do an Activity Oral Review 00:04:00
- Virtual Manage Technical Issues – Enlist a Producer 00:03:00
- Virtual Manage Technical Issues – Enlist an IT Helper 00:04:00
- Virtual Enlist a Helper Remotely 00:05:00
- Close Well 00:08:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:00:00