As a self-employed professional in the UK, Self Assessment Tax Return is an annual unavoidable essential. Not knowing how to accurately do the Self Assessment can incur fines and impact your own business. The seeming nightmare can be turned to your benefit with the Self Assessment Tax Return course.
What you will learn
- How to file a UK (United Kingdom) self-assessment tax return
- Understand the process of self-assessment
Is this course for you?
- Accounting students and self-employed people who have the obligation to fill out a UK self-assessment tax return and want to understand the process better
- This course is not for those who are looking at filing American or Canadian etc., tax returns. We focus only on the British experience.
Why Choose this course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- Tutor Support
Industry Expert Instructor
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- Introduction to self assessment. 00:06:00
- Logging into the HMRC system 00:06:00
- Filing in the self assessment tax return 00:06:00
- Viewing the calculation 00:03:00
- Submitting the assessment 00:02:00
- Concluding the self assessment process 00:05:00