What you will learn
- By the end of each topic you will have a better understanding of the Mental Math Method being explained.
- You will be able to calculate 10-15 times faster than before!
- Develop your left and the right side of the brain by increasing the visualization and concentration abilities.
- Have Fun with Math! Get rid of your Math Phobia
- Become a Human Calculator yourself!
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Students of Grade 3 onwards up to Grade 12.
- Competitive Entrance Exam Aspirants like CAT, GMAT, SAT, Banking, Engineering etc
- Professional degree course students.
Why Choose Vedic Math's Complete Course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant e-certificate. Our courses are fully updated with industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99 (UK) & £12.99 (Outside UK)
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Vedic Math Teacher - £25,384 per annum
- Professional Vedic Mathmetician - £32,079 per annum
- Introduction to High Speed Vedic Math 00:10:00
- About Father of Vedic Maths : Tirthaji 00:03:00
- About Vedic Maths Forum India 00:03:00
- Introduction & FAQ’s on Vedic Maths by Gaurav Tekriwal 00:16:00
- Squares of Numbers Ending in 5 00:16:00
- Multiplying Numbers with 11 to 19 00:23:00
- The Base Method Part 1 00:45:00
- The Base Method Part 2 01:13:00
- The Vertically and Crosswise Method of Multiplication 00:30:00
- Fractions 00:11:00
- Special Multiplication Techniques 00:04:00
- Doubling and Halving 00:08:00
- Finger Multiplication Techniques 00:11:00
- Instant Subtractions 00:39:00
- The Concept of the Duplex Method 00:14:00
- Digit Sum Check 00:23:00
- Cubes 00:14:00
- Cube Roots 00:29:00
- The Pythagoras Theorem 00:20:00
- Calendars by Shakuntala Devi’s Method 00:24:00
- Math Meditation 00:57:00