What you will learn
- Learn how to cope and take great images during the (sometimes stressful) getting ready phase.
- Discover some creative and unusual ideas for great photos while the bride gets ready.
- Ideas for photos while guests and families arrive at the church or ceremony
- How to take great ‘Ring’ photos before the ceremony
- Learn the secrets of the great processional (and recessional) photos, i.e walking the aisle
- Discover the many ideas for photos during the ceremony and how to plan in order to capture some ‘moments’
- Learn some useful techniques to use while the couple is signing the register/ marriage license
- Learn what to do and get some great photos when everyone leaves the church or ceremony and mayhem ensue!!
- Ideas for taking the couple with their posh car or carriage as they leave for the reception
- Learn to capture some fun confetti throwing moments
- Great tips for the formal individual and group photos
- Don’t just stick to the line-ups, but learn some creative ideas for photographing the bride and groom, and the groomsmen and bridesmaids.
- Learn to capture the fun atmosphere of the wedding speeches
- Tips for photographing the first dance.
Is this course for you?
This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Anyone generally interested in wedding photography
- Students who want to take more creative wedding photos
- A DSLR or Mirrorless camera and a reasonable understanding of its use
- Not for complete beginners
Why Choose the Wedding Photography course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- Tutor Support
Upon successful completion of this course, an instant e-certificate will be generated free of charge. The digital version of the course transcript is available for £2.99. We can post the printed copy of the certificate and the transcript to your address. A delivery charge of £4.99 (UK) & £12.99 (Outside the UK) is applied to this service.
This training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are a few prospects:
- Professional Photography -£ 35,000 per annum
- Professional Portrait Photographer - £31,150 per annum
- Press Photography - £25,000 to £60,000 per annum