What you will learn
- Getting Started with WordPress
- The WordPress dashboard website Setup
- WordPress Content
- Media options within WordPress
- Themes Widgets how your website looks
- Menus and Navigation
- Managing content WordPress every day
- Plugins for WordPress backup of plugins
- Widgets for WordPress
- Customizing WordPress WordPress resources Backup and more Updates
Is this course for you?
This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Anyone who wants to learn more about having a website.
- Anyone who wants to learn about WordPress.
- People who are new to working with WordPress.
- Web Designers.
- Web Developers.
Why Choose WordPress Diploma course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
You have to attend an online assessment by the end of the course. Assessments will instantly provide results. The successful assessment requirement is 60%. Learners are allowed multiple attempts to encourage them to achieve the desired score. However, every attempt will make the previous result invalid. This multiple assessment attempt is free of charge.
Upon successful completion of this course, an instant e-certificate will be generated free of charge. The digital version of the course transcript is available for £2.99. We can post the printed copy of the certificate and the transcript to your address. A delivery charge of £4.99 (UK) & £12.99 (Outside the UK) is applied to this service.