What you will learn from the Adult Support Worker course?
- Have a thorough understanding of psychology related to 'older age' (gerontology)
- Understanding of memory-related issues in older age
- How to avoid depression and loneliness in older age
- How important 'nutrition' and exercising in older age
- How to care for older people
- Add another great accomplishment to your CV/resume!
Is this course for you?
This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Anyone who wants to learn about 'older age' psychology (gerontology)
- Anyone who is interested in various topics related to psychology
- Anyone who is planning their career in psychology and/or caring environment
- Anyone who is looking after the elderly and would like to learn theories of 'old age'
Why Choose Adult Support Worker course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- Tutor Support
Upon successful completion of this course, an instant e-certificate will be generated free of charge. The digital version of the course transcript is available for £2.99. We can post the printed copy to your address. A delivery charge of £4.99 for the UK & £12.99 outside of the UK is applied.
This training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are a few prospects:
- Psychology Assistant - £20,000 per annum
- Psychologist - £35,645 per annum
- Mental Health Counsellor- £40,000 per annum