Microsoft Excel is a versatile and powerful spreadsheet software used worldwide for various tasks, from data analysis and financial modelling to project management and reporting. It offers many features and functionalities that can significantly boost productivity and efficiency in almost any industry.
The course covers 4 main areas:
1: INTRO TO EXCELThis intro section fully introduces Microsoft Excel, the data analyst industry and marketplace, job opportunities and salaries, and the various Excel-related job roles.
- Intro to Microsoft Excel
- Excel Industry and Marketplace
- Excel Job Opportunities
- Getting Started with Excel
- Excel Functions
2: INTERMEDIATE EXCELThis section gives you a complete introduction to the Intermediate Excel functions with hands-on, step-by-step training.
- Data Visualization
- Data Validation
- Conditional Functions
- Lookup Functions
- Formulas, + more!
3: EXCEL MACROS & VBAThis section introduces you to Excel Macros and VBA with hands-on, step-by-step training.
- VBA Language
- VBA Code
- VBA Loops
- User Forms
4: STARTING AN EXCEL CAREERThis section gives you a complete introduction to starting a career as an Excel Programmer with hands-on, step-by-step training.
- Creating a Resume
- Freelancing + Freelance websites
- How To Get Your 1st Client
- Personal Branding
- Importance of Having a Website
Additionally, this course is accredited by the CPD group and will earn you the essential 14 CPD points for your Continuous Professional Development.
You will be able to do the following after completing this course:
- Learn to master Excel from A-Z
- How to Become a Professional Data Analyst
- How to be a better, faster, more robust Excel user
- How to land your first job as an Excel Expert
- How to save hours and boost your productivity in Excel
- How to find a value with VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH
- How to use math, statistical, logic and text functions
- How to use VBA and Macros
- How to use VLOOKUP/HLOOKUP in formulas
- How to create basic and advanced formulas
- Mastering Pivot Tables
- Creating Charts from your data
Who is this course beneficial for?
The Microsoft Excel Masterclass course offers specific benefits to individuals at different skill levels, including beginners, intermediate learners, and advanced users. Here's a breakdown of the benefits for each skill level: Beginner Level:
- Beginners: If you are new to Excel or have limited experience with spreadsheets, this course provides a solid foundation. It covers essential Excel functions, formulas, and features, allowing beginners to gain confidence and navigate Excel effectively.
- Office Administrators: For office administrators, the course equips them with the necessary skills to streamline administrative tasks, such as data entry, organizing information, and creating basic reports. It improves their efficiency and accuracy in handling Excel-related duties.
- Data Analysts: Intermediate learners can enhance their data analysis capabilities through advanced Excel techniques covered in the course. They learn to manipulate data, perform complex calculations, and create insightful visualizations, enabling them to extract meaningful insights from datasets.
- Financial Professionals: Intermediate learners in finance-related roles benefit from the course by acquiring advanced financial modeling skills, budgeting techniques, and data analysis capabilities. They can effectively manage financial data, analyze trends, and make informed decisions based on accurate financial information.
- Business Professionals: Intermediate-level business professionals, such as sales or marketing specialists, gain practical skills in data manipulation, formula usage, and report generation. This empowers them to analyze data, track performance, and make data-driven decisions to drive business growth.
- Advanced Data Analysts: Advanced users can further refine their data analysis skills by mastering complex Excel functions, advanced formulas, and pivot tables covered in the course. They gain expertise in data modelling, statistical analysis, and advanced data visualization techniques.
- Financial Experts: Advanced learners in finance-related roles, such as financial analysts or controllers, can leverage the course to expand their knowledge in financial forecasting, advanced financial modelling, and scenario analysis. This enables them to make sophisticated financial decisions and provide strategic insights to stakeholders.
- Business Intelligence Professionals: Advanced Excel users can utilize the course to enhance their data cleansing, data transformation, and advanced data visualization skills. They learn how to create dynamic dashboards and interactive reports, enabling them to deliver valuable business insights.
Why Choose this course?
- Developed and delivered by Microsoft Excel Expert
- 14 CPD points accredited by the CPD group
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, and smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Support
Career prospect of this course on Microsoft Excel:
The Microsoft Excel Masterclass course offers a wide range of career prospects for both beginner and expert learners. Whether just starting your Excel journey or aiming to enhance your existing skills, this course can open up numerous opportunities in various industries. Here are the potential career prospects at different skill levels: Beginner Level:
- Administrative Assistant: Many administrative roles require basic Excel skills for data entry, organizing information, and creating simple spreadsheets. The Microsoft Excel Masterclass course will provide a solid foundation, enabling you to excel in administrative positions relying on Excel.
- Data Entry Clerk: As a data entry clerk, you will be responsible for accurately inputting and managing data in Excel spreadsheets. The course will teach you essential Excel functions and shortcuts, allowing you to work more efficiently and accurately in this role.
- Customer Support Specialist: Excel skills can be valuable in customer support positions where you may need to analyze data, track customer information, or create reports. You will gain the necessary skills to handle Excel-related tasks confidently by completing the course.
- Financial Assistant: With intermediate Excel skills, you can pursue roles such as financial assistant, where you'll be involved in budgeting, financial analysis, and reporting. The Microsoft Excel Masterclass course will enhance your financial modelling capabilities and enable you to work with complex financial data.
- Sales Analyst: Sales analysts often utilize Excel for data analysis, forecasting, and generating sales reports. By advancing your Excel proficiency through the course, you can excel in sales analysis roles, providing valuable insights to drive business growth.
- Project Coordinator: As a project coordinator, you must track project progress, manage resources, and create project reports. The course will equip you with advanced Excel techniques, enabling you to handle project-related tasks and data analysis efficiently.
- Data Scientist: With expert-level Excel skills, you can pursue a career as a data scientist, utilizing Excel for data manipulation, analysis, and modelling. The Microsoft Excel Masterclass course will enhance your data analysis capabilities and provide a solid foundation for advanced data science techniques.
- Business Consultant: Excel expertise is highly sought-after in the consulting field. As a business consultant, you can leverage advanced Excel skills to analyze business data, identify trends, and provide strategic recommendations. The course will sharpen your analytical abilities and make you an asset in consulting engagements.
- Financial Controller: Advanced Excel proficiency is essential for financial controllers overseeing financial operations, budgeting, and reporting. By mastering Excel through the course, you can handle complex financial analyses and contribute to strategic financial decision-making.
Industry Expert Instructor
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- Excel from A-Z Course Section Overview FREE 00:03:00
- What is Microsoft Excel? 00:04:00
- Who This Course is For 00:04:00
- Microsoft Excel Marketplace 00:04:00
- Microsoft Excel Job Opportunities 00:03:00
- Microsoft Excel Job Types 00:04:00
- Resources 00:10:00
- Finding & Opening Microsoft Excel 00:01:00
- Excel’s Start Screen 00:03:00
- Explaining the Excel Interface 00:03:00
- Excel Interface Continued 00:01:00
- Excel Workbook vs Excel Worksheet 00:02:00
- Saving & Opening Excel Documents 00:04:00
- Customizing the Excel Quick Access Toolbar 00:02:00
- Customizing the Excel Ribbon 00:03:00
- Excel Shortcut Keys 00:02:00
- Excel Functions Explained 00:03:00
- The SUM() Function 00:08:00
- The MIN() & MAX() Function 00:04:00
- The AVERAGE() Function 00:02:00
- COUNT() Functions 00:05:00
- Formatting Fonts and Cell Background Color 00:05:00
- Adding Cell Borders 00:05:00
- Formatting Data Appropriately 00:05:00
- The Magic behind Excel’s Format Painter 00:04:00
- Creating Styles for Formatting Efficiency 00:06:00
- Merging Cells for a Cleaner Look 00:03:00
- The Power of Conditional Formatting 00:06:00
- The Commonly used Column Chart 00:03:00
- Changing the Chart Design 00:02:00
- Formatting Elements of a Chart 00:06:00
- Modifying the Data, Type & Location of a Chart 00:06:00
- Little Slice of Pie Charts 00:05:00
- Why Create an Excel Template 00:01:00
- How to Create an Excel Template 00:05:00
- The SUMIF() Function 00:09:00
- The DSUM() Function 00:08:00
- DSUM() Function Cont. 00:07:00
- The SUBTOTAL() Function 00:06:00
- Creating an Excel Pivot Table 00:06:00
- Modifying Excel PivotTables 00:06:00
- Grouping & Filtering PivotTable Data 00:07:00
- Drilling Down into PivotTable Data 00:02:00
- Creating Pivot Charts & Utilizing Slicers 00:08:00
- Excel’s IF() Function 00:05:00
- IF() Function with AND() Criteria 00:05:00
- IF() Function with OR() Criteria 00:05:00
- Nesting Multiple IF() Functions 00:07:00
- The COUNTIF() Function 00:04:00
- Key Benefits of Named Ranges 00:04:00
- LEFT(), RIGHT() and MID() Function 00:07:00
- Extracting Specific Text using LEN() & SEARCH() 00:13:00
- Combining Text with CONCATENATE() 00:06:00
- Quick Tips & Other Text Based Functions 00:06:00
- Excel’s Scenario Manager Tool 00:06:00
- Goal Seek in Excel 00:06:00
- Compare Results with Excel Data Tables 00:04:00
- Solver Tool 00:11:00
- Modules and Procedures 00:07:00
- Objects, Methods and Properties 00:06:00
- Excel VBA Variables 00:05:00
- Find Last Row of Data 00:06:00
- Find Last Column of Data 00:03:00
- With Statement 00:05:00
- Debugging & Error Handling 00:07:00
- Debugging & Error Handling Cont. 00:07:00
- Assigning Macros to Shapes 00:04:00
- Form Controls vs ActiveX Controls 00:08:00
- Worksheet Events 00:04:00
- Workbook Events 00:03:00
- Fun with VBA Events! 00:07:00
- Creating an Excel Resume 00:05:00
- Getting Started with Freelancing 00:06:00
- How to Become an Excel Freelancer 00:05:00
- Top Freelance Websites 00:05:00
- How to Get Your First Client 00:08:00
- Personal Branding 00:07:00
- Networking Do’s and Don’ts 00:04:00
- Importance of Having a Website 00:04:00