Explore making Arduino Alarm Clock in this exciting course! Discover setting the alarm, and interact with Time and Date on an LCD screen. Learn circuit board design, programming, and electronics. Find out Arduino boards, sensors and programs using the Arduino ide. Use variables for input and output, math operations, and loops. With a Real-Time Clock and LCD Screen, create your alarm clock or any other application!
What you will learn?
- Make your own Arduino Alarm Clock
- Interface Real Time Clock Module with Arduino
- Learn Working Principle of Real Time Clock DS3231
- Interface LCD with Arduino
Is this course for you?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Arduino Geeks
- Electronics Geeks
- Anyone Interested in Learning New Things about Arduino
- Anyone Interested in Learning How to make Arduino Alarm Clock
- Anyone Interested in Microcontrollers
Why Choose this course?
- This course teaches you how to make your own Arduino Alarm Clock.
- This course will show you how to set an alarm time and interact with Time and Date on an LCD screen efficiently and effectively.
- You'll learn the basics of circuit board design, programming, and electronics.
- You'll also learn about Arduino boards, sensors that detect light levels, temperature, movement, voltage levels, sound levels, etc., how to program them using the Arduino software environment (Arduino ide), use of variables for input and output, math operations like addition and subtraction, loops to run tasks over and over again if certain conditions are met or not met again.
Industry Expert Instructor
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- Intro FREE 00:02:00
- Who We Are 00:05:00
- Introduction 00:03:00
- How does it work 00:02:00
- Software Requirements 00:02:00
- Circuit Diagram 00:08:00
- Arduino Alarm Clock Practical Assembly 00:04:00
- Download and Install Circuit Design and Wiring Software 00:06:00
- 1 Download and Install Arduino Software 00:05:00