You will know what the actual working principle of the Soil Moisture Sensor is and how to interface and configure it correctly so that you can get accurate data with this Arduino Powered device and automate the Irrigation system.
After this course, you will be able to make your own Automatic Irrigation System device, and the choice is yours to use it, sell it, start a business, or do anything that comes to your mind. This will make your life easier since all connections are explained in detail.
What you will learn?
- Make your own Automatic Irrigation System with Arduino
- Learn Working Principles of Irrigation systems and Soil Moisture Sensors
- Interface Soil Moisture Sensors with Arduino
- Automate the Irrigation Process using Arduino
Who is this course for?
- This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Electronics Geeks
- Arduino Geeks
- Anyone Interested in Learning New Things about Arduino
- Anyone Interested in Learning Making Automatic Irrigation System with Arduino
Why Choose this Course?
- Step by step course
- Gain valuable knowledge about Arduino
- Learn how to build an irrigation system with Arduino
- Expertise in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, and Software Development
- Build a uniquely designed irrigation controller that is perfect for any climate
- You also save time if you made it because this device is self-sufficient and won't need watering manually
AssessmentYou have to attend an online assessment by the end of the course. Reviews will instantly provide results. The successful assessment requirement is 60%. Learners are allowed multiple attempts to encourage them to achieve the desired score. However, every attempt will make the previous result invalid. This multiple assessment attempt is free of charge.
Industry Expert Instructor
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- Who We Are 00:05:00
- Required Materials 00:04:00
- Software Requirements 00:00:00
- Circuit Diagram LCD Connection Explained 00:05:00
- Circuit Diagram Continue 00:03:00
- Code 00:00:00
- Code Overview 00:03:00
- Code Explanation 00:05:00