This Child Psychology Diploma course is designed for professionals who want to thrive in their profession. The course covers all the essential skills and knowledge needed to become specialised in this sector.
What you will learn
- Understand the main theories in Developmental Psychology
- Understand children's intentions and behaviour at different ages of life
- Learn why 'unconditional love' is important to grow baby
- Learn about 'The Stages' of child's development
- Know how language and linguistic skills develop in children
- Learn about Cognitive Development (mind, subconscious mind, ego)
- Have knowledge of parenting styles and how they affect a child's development
- Understanding of developmental theories and psychology of children
- Have awareness of how children form relationships with others
- Have knowledge about language, emotions, and cognitive development of children
- Understand whether the career path of 'child psychology' is for you!
- Be able to practice professionally as a Child Psychologist
- Understand What Is Child Psychology
- Know About Growing Up & Attachments
- Learn About Psychology Through The Toddler Stage
- Understand Child Abuse & Bullying
- Understand Depression, Separation Anxiety, Grief & Stress for Children
- Be Fully Qualified As A Child Psychologist
Is this course for you?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Individuals who would like to work with children (or working with them already)
- Parents or parents-to-be who want to learn about child's development and behaviour
- Students and professionals working in care-, psychology-, and mental health settings
- Anyone who is interested in learning about child behaviour
- Anyone who wants to use child psychology in their work
- Students of psychology, counselling, therapy, coaching
- Professionals working in care or mental health environments
- The great thing is that there are no prerequisites for this course, just an internet connection, a notepad and pen and an open and willing mind!
- This course is suitable for those wishing to begin a career in Child Psychotherapy, expand their existing skills or want to learn the techniques to help themselves.
- The Ideal Student For This Course Is Anyone Who Wants To Learn About Child Psychology Or An Existing Professional Who Wants To Expand On Their Current Skills.
Why Choose the Child Psychology Diploma course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive Text course
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- Tutor Support
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
14 Days Moneyback Gurantee
- Introduction to Child Psychology 01:00:00
- Attachment and Relationship Building in Childhood 01:00:00
- Impacts of Separation and Loss on Attachment 01:00:00
- Cognitive Development 01:00:00
- Personality and Intellectual Development of Children 01:00:00
- Understanding Moral Development 01:00:00
- Problems of Childhood 01:00:00
- Child Psychology – Final Exam 01:00:00