Do you serve as a company secretary or director in the UK? If so, you are required by law to keep the company's books and records up to date at Companies House (England and Wales). In the UK, it is fairly simple to establish a limited company, but there is little information on how to do so. Those who want to CLOSE their limited corporation should take this course. Maybe you've had a dormant business lying around for a long and want to shut it down. If you haven't been trading, you might not have a need to continue the business. You will have less paperwork to deal with and one less item to remember if the business is closed. Participants will leave the course with a thorough grasp of the procedures needed to dissolve a UK-limited company and the skills necessary to do it with assurance.
You will be able to do the following by the end of this course
- You will understand exactly how to dissolve a UK-limited business step-by-step.
- Know how long it takes to dissolve a UK-limited corporation.
- Recognize the procedure and what to anticipate when closing a UK limited corporation.
- Consider the entire procedure of a UK limited corporation closure as an example.
- What to do if you want to terminate your business but have a bounce-back loan
Is this course for you?
- Company Directors and Secretaries
Why choose this course?
- Developed and delivered by Qualified industry experts
- Instant E-certificate of Completion
- Entirely online
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, and smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Support
Industry Expert Instructor
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- What We Cover On This Course FREE 00:03:00
- Introduction to the course 00:03:00
- About your tutor 00:04:00
- Reasons why you might want to consider closing your company vs dormant 00:07:00
- Closing a UK Limited company – the steps 00:05:00
- Closing the company 00:09:00
- Closing the bank 00:04:00
- Bank balance at NIL 00:01:00
- Dissolved 00:01:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:00:00