Understanding the various aspects of Conflict Management allows you to work around the stress and tensions in any working area. Anxieties, disputes, and grievances on many issues in a work environment slow down the team's productivity.
Exploring to work in the toxic atmosphere with Robin Hills, backed by his over 35 years of experience, will only enable you to be one of the best professionals on the spot. The course explores the idea of emotional intelligence and inner power - this allows one to manage stubborn personalities and infuriating characters. The course modules gradually develop an understanding of managing insecure personalities and leading people to achieve team compliance, fostering loyal relationships, customising conflict resolution, and weaving out lies.
This Conflict Management course will inspire you to spot the indicators and resolve the issues from high-level board members to new managers. The conflict transformation course encourages strategies to manage conflict and aggression.
What you will learn
- Recognise why and when conflicts are expected and why they are part of healthy relationships.
- Compare and contrast the various modes to use in conflict resolution.
- Assess your mode of conflict and how this helps or hinders you in working with conflicts.
- Explain how emotional responses differentiate from rational responses in conflict.
- Determine your behavioural preferences around managing and working with time and how they impact your flexibility.
- Develop strategies for dealing with conflict and have some ideas about how to resolve difficulties.
- Discover how emotional intelligence can resolve conflict and build emotional bonds.
Is this course for you?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- This course will support the development of your emotional intelligence. It will be of interest to you if you are looking to develop an understanding of conflict, the issues involved and ways to resolve conflict effectively.
- This course will support anyone regularly involved in managing or resolving conflict.
Why Choose the Conflict Management course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
Course Central is proud to offer a Certificate of Completion to all who complete courses successfully. Course Central tracks the learner’s course progress. However, the learner is responsible for validating the completion and understanding of the course. All Certificates of Completion can be validated from the Course Central validation page using the validation code.
There is no additional charge for the instant e-certificate generated upon course completion. This print-ready e-certificate for the completed course is available through the individual’s learning profile.
The digital version of the course transcript is available for £4.99.
The Certificate of Completion and the Course Transcript can be delivered to the learner’s address. A delivery charge is applied based on the location of the delivery address.
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities. Here are a few prospects:
- Conflict Analyst - £35652 per annum
- Conflict Resolution - £42,500 per annum
- Conflict Manager - £45,000 per annum
- Introduction to Conflict Management with Emotional Intelligence 00:03:00
- The Learning Outcomes of Conflict Management with Emotional Intelligence 00:02:00
- The Principles of Giving and Receiving Feedback 00:03:00
- What is Conflict and Why it Occurs? 00:04:00
- The Issue of Conflict – The Sources, the Costs and the Benefits of Conflict 00:06:00
- Factors and Questions to Consider in Resolving Conflict 00:03:00
- Conflict and Trust – Factors and Questions to Consider 00:03:00
- The Trust Equation 00:03:00
- Building Trust using an Emotional Bank Account 00:05:00
- The Issue of Bullying at Work 00:05:00
- Practical Activity – Exploring Conflict 00:10:00
- Introduction to this Module on Assertiveness and the Learning Outcomes 00:02:00
- What are your Rights and Responsibilities around Assertiveness? 00:02:00
- Exploring Some Barriers to Assertiveness 00:02:00
- The Choices of Behaviour Open to You in Expressing Assertiveness 00:01:00
- Understanding what Aggressive Behaviour is 00:01:00
- Understanding what Passive Behaviour is 00:01:00
- Understanding what Assertive Behaviour is 00:01:00
- Recognising the Differences Between Aggressive, Passive and Assertive Behaviour 00:05:00
- Ways to Say “No” Assertively and Feel Good About It 00:02:00
- The Rules of Assertion and Assertive Behaviour 00:02:00
- The Review of this Module on Assertiveness 00:02:00
- The Learning Outcomes of this Module on Understanding Toxic Situations 00:01:00
- Toxic Situations – The Caustic Opener and Mind-Reading 00:02:00
- Toxic Situations – Everyone. Forever. and That’s You All Over 00:03:00
- Toxic Situations – The Blame Game and Exaggerate? Me? 00:02:00
- Toxic Situations – You Say Tomato and Yesterday’s Hangover 00:02:00
- Toxic Situations – What I Mean, Not What I Say and Irreconcilable Differences. 00:03:00
- Further Methods of Resolving Conflict 00:03:00
- Reviewing this Module on Understanding Toxic Situations 00:02:00
- The Emotional Intelligence Cycle – Interrelations of Environment and Behaviour 00:01:00
- How Communication Underpins Emotional Intelligence 00:01:00
- The 4 Ways you can Respond to Emotional Events 00:02:00
- How Easily Emotions Escalate in Conflict Situations 00:01:00
- The 3 Distinctive Styles for Handling Emotion 00:02:00
- Key Ways to Managing Fight and Flight Behaviour 00:03:00
- Tips to Prevent a Freeze Attack 00:06:00
- The Ideal Behaviours for Ideal Interactions 00:01:00
- Practical Activity – The Chimp Paradox 00:02:00
- The Learning Outcomes of this Part of the Course on Flexibility 00:02:00
- How your Personal Preferences Influence your Flexibility 00:05:00
- The 2 Flexibility Types – Planning and Spontaneous Types 00:03:00
- Ways to be More Flexible Irrespective of your Preferences and Your Type 00:02:00
- How you can Work More Effectively with Change 00:02:00
- Reviewing this Part of the Course on Flexibility 00:02:00
- Practical Activity – Assess your Flexibility 00:10:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:01:00