Do you know how to deliver outstanding customer service?
Working in a customer-facing environment might be difficult without the necessary skills. This course is designed for anybody who works in a customer-facing job committed to providing fantastic service, creating long-lasting connections, and ultimately providing an exceptional customer experience.
Customer expectations have shifted dramatically in the last decade; demands for faster response times, improved customer service, and expanded communication channels can lead to irritation on both sides of the fence if you're not prepared. Having said that, the foundations of effective customer service remain constant: be convenient, professional, and consistent. This course will cover the abilities and traits required to satisfy each of the essential foundations, allowing you to consistently surpass client expectations. Competitors are getting more futile in the digital era, regardless of the business. Thus it's critical that your customer service talents stand out from the crowd.
By the end of this course, you will be confident in being customer-focused and determined to succeed in creating client loyalty. Enrol this course to discover the secrets to providing excellent customer service.
What you will learn
- The fundamentals to customer success
- How to build strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- How to manage customer conflict
- Building a better rapport with customers
- Serving customers using social media platforms
Is this course for you?
- Anyone working in a customer-facing environment
- Established customer service managers and team leaders
- Entrepreneurs looking for ways to improve business start-ups
- Those wanting to progress into the world of customer service
- Business owners looking for content to motivate in the workplace
- Those working in a commercial support role
- Sales advisors
- Product managers
- Marketing managers
- Account managers
- Customer support agents
Why Choose Course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive Text course
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
14 Days Moneyback Gurantee
- Introduction FREE 00:02:00
- Customer Service Roles 00:06:00
- Customer Service Skills 00:09:00
- Serving customers using social media platforms 00:05:00
- Building customer relationships 00:09:00
- Improving your customer engagement 00:05:00
- Ethics in customer service 00:05:00