Cyber security focuses on protecting computer systems from unauthorised access. This course covers all critical cyber security concepts, including securing passwords, fixing network switches, router protection, wireless network safety, and antiviruses. In addition, it explores encryption and physical security crucial to the successful running of every computer system - business and personal for anyone with any skill set to use the application confidently as a professional.
What you will Learn?
- This course aims to point out the security essentials for any given IT organization.
- The course enables students to set up a secure base from scratch or review an existing security skeleton for their IT environments.
- The course targets IT Security beginners and professionals to enrich their knowledge about cyber security and pursue their careers in such fields.
- The course material is based on my understanding of several IT Security curricula such as SANS, CEH, etc..
- The course is meant to be brief to IT Security specialists, IT admins, and developers
Who is this course for?This course on using Cyber Security is beneficial for both professionals and individuals who can use this skill to help secure various digital components, network data and computer systems from unauthorised digital access and many more. There are multiple ways to implement cyber security depending on the network an individual is connected to and the type of cyber attack. Having the skill to use Cyber Security can help develop techniques and check cyber threats worldwide. IT Security specialists, IT admins, and developers can gain a basic cybersecurity understanding from this course. A professional or individual can use Cyber Security to explore ethical hacking, computer networks and security applications security, identity and access management, vulnerability analysis, Spyware and malware attacks, session hijacking and other business security techniques, which are helpful when making important decisions. Good cyber security training plays an essential role in countering cyber threats.
Why Choose Cyber Security Fundamentals course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
Career PathCyber Security will open many opportunities for anyone due to its versatile use in business settings, from network engineers to information security analysts, ethical hackers, security architects, cybersecurity consultants, security administrators and chief information security officers (CISOs), and not limited to this. The salary expectation can grow from £40,000 per annum to £77,000 per annum.
Industry Expert Instructor
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- Securing Passwords 00:09:00
- Securing Operating Systems 00:10:00
- Firewalls 00:11:00
- Securing Network Switches 00:09:00
- Securing Network Routers 00:08:00
- Securing Wireless Networks 00:09:00
- IDS, IPS, and Honeypots 00:11:00
- Antiviruses 00:09:00
- Encryption 00:05:00
- Physical Security 00:07:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:00:00