What you will learn
- An advanced practical skillset in defeating all online threats - advanced hackers, trackers, malware and all Internet nastiness including mitigating government spying and mass surveillance.
- Start a career in cyber security. Become a cyber security specialist.
- The very latest up-to-date information and methods.
- We cover operating system security, privacy, and patching - On Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, MacOS and Linux.
- Explore the threat landscape - Darknets, dark markets, zero-day vulnerabilities, exploit kits, malware, phishing and much more.
- You will master encryption in an easy to follow the crash course.
- Cyber Security: Go in-depth into security through physical and virtual isolation and compartmentalisation. Covering sandboxes, application isolation, virtual machines, Whonix and Qubes OS.
- You will learn about nation-state secret tracking and hacking infrastructure.
- Understand the basic concepts and terminologies used in the information and cyber security fields
- Take up entry roles for IT and Cybersecurity Positions
- Differentiate between the various forms of malware and how they affect computers and networks
- Understand how hackers actually hack
Is this course for you?
This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Students who want to learn the basics of computer and cyber security
- Students who want to become IT or Cyber Security, Experts
- For anyone who would love to gain a practical skillset in mitigating the risk from, malware, Trojans, hackers, tracker, cybercriminals and all online threats.
- This course is for anyone who wants to keep their precious files, emails, accounts and personal information out of the hands of the bad guys.
- For beginners and intermediate Internet users who are interested in security, safety, and privacy.
- For those who want privacy and anonymity online from hackers, corporations and governments.
- This course is designed for personal and home Internet security, privacy, and anonymity. Most of the topics apply in the same way to a business, but the course is delivered as if to an
- individual for personal Internet security, privacy and anonymity.
Why Choose the Cyber Security course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive Text course
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- Tutor Support
Upon successful completion of this course, an instant e-certificate will be generated free of charge. The digital version of the course transcript is available for £2.99. We can post the printed copy of the certificate and the transcript to your address. A delivery charge of £4.99 (UK) & £12.99 (Outside the UK) is applied to this service.