What you will learn
All students will learn how to handle an emergency situation.
- All students will gain the knowledge and confidence to administer first aid to an animal.
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- This course is perfect for pet owners and pet professionals.
Why Choose Dog First Aid course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Dog Day Care - £22,643 per annum
- pet sitter - £ 24,000 per annum
- Dog Walker - £ 18,000 per annum
- Introduction 00:12:00
- Quizzes & Exam 00:01:00
- Collapse & Unconsciousness 00:12:00
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation 00:09:00
- Bleeding 00:16:00
- Fractures 00:09:00
- Choking & Drowning 00:07:00
- Burns & Scalds 00:06:00
- Bites & Stings 00:05:00
- Managing a First Aid Scenario 00:05:00
- Dog First Aid – Final Exam 01:00:00