First steps in Reflexology Training course is the perfect course for the professionals. Learn key concepts, strategies regarding use of Reflexology skills and boost your career with a marketable skill. Learn from the experts and become an expert.
What you will learn
Access a broad, basic and brief introduction to Reflexology
The difference between foot massage and Reflexology
What happens in a Reflexology treatment?
Reflexology and palliative care
Basic anatomy and physiology
A brief background to Reflexology
What are the benefits of Reflexology ?
Research and links to the systematic reviews that demonstrate benefits of Reflexology.
Demonstration of two techniques used in Reflexology
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- This course will be of interest to thos looking to learn natural and holistic therapies to aid vitality and well-being.
- This course is a starting point for students who would like to begin a progressive pathway of becoming a professional qualified Reflexology
Why Choose First steps in Reflexology Training course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
AssessmentBy the end of the course, you have to attend an online assessment test. You will get the test results instantly after the assessment test. To be successful in the test you have to obtain a certain pass mark. You can attend assessment tests multiple times, so, if you fail to achieve your desired score you retake the test multiple times till you get your desired score. There is no extra fee included on assessment tests and retake exams.
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Complementary Therapist- £27,000 per annum
- Massage Therapist - £40,000 per annum
- Reflexologist - £43,000 per year per annum
- 01. Introduction 00:04:00
- Introduction 00:00:00
- 2 Welcome and overview 00:05:00
- 3 Course instructor 00:02:00
- 4 How this course is provided 00:01:00
- 5 Copyright and disclaimer 00:04:00
- A brief history of reflexology 00:02:00
- Additional information 00:00:00
- 02. what is reflexology? 00:01:00
- 03. what is the difference between reflexology and foot massage? 00:02:00
- 04. Reflexology thumb and finger technique 00:04:00
- 05. What happens in a professional treatment? 00:08:00
- 07. research and brain scans 00:02:00
- 08. Reflexology therapy for palliative patients 00:16:00
- 09. will reflexology affect brain and body? 00:02:00
- 10. The role of the professional Reflexologist, educational requirements and career prospects. 00:04:00
- The role of the professional Reflexologist, educational requirements and career prospects. 00:01:00
- About the feet, medical assessments and treatments 00:00:00
- 01. Practical – For your own feet 00:19:00
- 02. Practical – For your own feet 00:10:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:00:00