What you will learn from this course?
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of food safety in the catering industry
- Understand the fundamental principles of the Food Safety Act 1990
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of food safety law and legislation in the UK
- Control the risk of food contamination in the workplace by taking appropriate measures
- Prepare, store, refrigerate, freeze and serve food in accordance with food hygiene guidelines
- Understand the different types of food-borne illnesses and their causes
- Maintain an excellent standard of personal hygiene in the workplace
- Accurately check, verify and record food temperatures
- Effectively train other employees about food safety and hygiene management
- Keep food surfaces and the premises clean, with knowledge of how to use professional cleaning equipment
Is this course for you?
This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Food & Safety Inspector
- Safety & Hygiene Advisor
- Hygiene Supervisor
- Restaurant Manager
- Head Chef
- Food Safety Manager
Why Choose Food Hygiene and Safety Level 2 course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive Text course
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
Upon successful completion of this course, an instant e-certificate will be generated free of charge. The digital version of the course transcript is available for £2.99. We can post the printed copy to your address. A delivery charge of £4.99 for the UK & £12.99 outside of the UK is applied.