What you will learn
- Describe how your physical well-being affects your mental states and vice-versa
- Discuss what a well-constructed workout plan looks like
- Explain why exercise boosts moods and is highly effective in combating anxiety and depression
- Describe many techniques and strategies to maintain your workout plan and momentum
- State the many exciting benefits of exercise
- Explain how physical exercise benefits your sex life
- Explain how to set up a plan and routine that helps keep you fit and healthy with minimal effort and resistance
- State how to stay motivated and avoid common obstacles while pursuing your health and fitness plans
- Discuss how to create a diet plan that will complement your home workout plan.
- Recall 10 or more exercise you can do at home to improve your health and help you look and feel great
Is this Home Workout course for you?
This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Students that want to add in body weight training or use body weight training exclusively in their training
- Students that do not want to spend money on trainer or expensive gym membership
- Those that travel and want to workout in their hotel room
- Those limited on time, space, or other resources
Why Choose Home Workout course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- Tutor Support
Upon successful completion of this course, an instant e-certificate will be generated free of charge. The digital version of the course transcript is available for £2.99. We can post the printed copy of the certificate and the transcript to your address. A delivery charge of £4.99 (UK) & £12.99 (Outside the UK) is applied to this service.