What you will learn
- Demonstrate an understanding of the HR department's responsibilities
- Identify each stage of the hiring and selection process for employees
- Recognize the basic principles of performance management
- Build strong working relationships and maintain a positive work culture
- Avoiding key mistakes in (mis)managing human resources
- Applying best practices for hiring and rewarding employees, and for managing employee performance
- Understand clearly the different roles within the HR team
- Conduct an employee performance appraisal and provide feedback
- Motivate and counsel employees using Herzberg’s two-factor model
- Ensure health and safety best practice is followed in the workplace
- Recognise the importance of managing attendance and rewards
- Discuss employee contract termination, Handling grievances and the importance of the disciplinary system.
Is this course for you?
This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- HR Associates - Specialists - Professionals - Managers
- New HR Managers
- HR Managers who want to improve their skills
- Small business owners who need to manage their personnel
- Mid-Level managers who want to make the most of their team
- People interested in a career in HR
- Anyone who wants to set up an HR team/department.
Why Choose the HR (Human Resource) Management course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive Text course
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- Tutor Support
You have to attend an online assessment by the end of the course. Assessments will instantly provide results. The successful assessment requirement is 60%. Learners are allowed multiple attempts to encourage them to achieve the desired score. However, every attempt will make the previous result invalid. This multiple assessment attempt is free of charge.