Leadership & Management covers all essential skills to transform you into a competent leader or manager. This course focuses on developing any individual to apply various leadership field theories to improve the integrity of the team through a positive attitude and motivation to achieve goals for anybody with any skill set.
You will be able to do the following after completing this course:
- Demonstrate strong leadership and managerial skills
- Feel confident in leading teams and individuals
- Make use of a range of leadership theories
- Positively contribute towards team development
- Influence individuals to achieve their goals
- Motivate employees and build a positive work environment where everyone can flourish and reach their full potential
- Improve their one-to-one communication skills
- The relationship between employee motivation and performance
- The difference between delegation and leading by example
- The best ways to manage stress and conflict in the workplace so you can support other employees
- Learn different types of organizational strategies
Is this course for you?Leadership is a skill for any role. To be an effective leader, this course will give proper guidelines for trainers, aspiring managers, experienced professionals, team leaders, and leaders in businesses, non-profits or other types of organisations. Business success requires agile leaders who can skillfully lead through change, drive performance, and cultivate a people-first culture of engagement and accountability. This Leadership & Management course demonstrates how to direct employees and colleagues with a strategy to meet the company's needs. Improve your management skills to succeed in today's performance-driven job market, including organisation, motivation, teamwork, and ethics, utilising this course.
Why Choose Course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive Text course
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
Career PathLeadership & Management skills will open many opportunities for anyone due to their versatile use in business settings, from human resource professionals to project managers, strategic planners, management consultants, public relations specialists, sales representatives, organisational trainers, and not limited to this. The salary expectation can grow from £46,000 per annum to £70,000 per annum.
Industry Expert Instructor
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- How to complete this course 00:05:00
- Leadership and Management 01:20:00
- Leadership Styles and Traits 01:20:00
- Make People Feel Important 00:40:00
- Create That Winning Feeling 01:00:00
- Developing A High-Performing Team 01:00:00
- Communication Skills 01:30:00
- Strategy Implementation and Control 01:20:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:00:00