Use Microsoft Visio for documenting timelines, engineering designs, or UX decision trees, communicating with a professional diagram and more. You'll become confident in creating flowcharts, editing diagrams, and collaborating with the team without much frustration with this Microsoft Vision Basics course.
You will be able to do the following by the end of this course.
- Create your own Visio diagram from scratch.
- Manage real-world diagrams in Microsoft Visio with this!
- Understand the essence of the Visio concepts and techniques, and see them in action!
- See how it is done in Microsoft Visio with real examples!
Is this course for you?
This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Visio users who have basic skills but would like to become more proficient in creating professional diagrams
- Students looking for a comprehensive, engaging, and highly interactive approach to training
Why Choose a Course?
- Developed and delivered by Qualified industry experts
- Instant E-certificate of Completion
- Entirely online
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, and smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Support
Industry Expert Instructor
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- What is Microsoft Visio 00:01:00
- Where to get Microsoft Visio 00:02:00
- Starting a Cross-Functional Flowchart 00:03:00
- Add Shapes Text and Connectors 00:09:00
- Shape Colors and Styles 00:02:00
- Alignment and Spacing 00:01:00
- Presentation Mode 00:01:00
- Resources – Sample Visio Flowchart 00:00:00