Medical Coding with 3M course focused on helping medical professionals better understand and code diagnoses and treatments. Empower your skills with the industry-leading 3M software. This comprehensive 3M medical coding course will guide you to the knowledge and experience to apply effectively and efficiently on various code patient encounters.
Who is this course for?Medical Coding with 3M is a comprehensive course designed for a wide range of professionals working in the healthcare industry. Besides medical coders, health information management (HIM) professionals, life science graduates and administrators, this course is also suitable for general practitioners (GPs), doctors, laboratory assistants, laboratory technicians, and other healthcare professionals who play a role in the coding process. Healthcare providers and medical documentation professionals can enjoy the Medical Coding with 3M course by better understanding the coding process and how it impacts patient care and reimbursement. This knowledge can help them provide more accurate information to coders and improve the accuracy of medical records. Lab assistants & technicians can also enjoy the course by exploring Coding lab tests and procedures, which is an integral part of the coding process. The Medical Coding with 3M course provides a comprehensive and practical education in Medical Coding, making it a valuable resource for healthcare professionals at all levels of experience and in all areas of the industry. Whether you're new to Coding or looking to expand your skills, the Medical Coding with 3M course can help you achieve your goals.
Why Choose This Medical Coding with 3M course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
Career PathMedical Coding with 3M skills will open many opportunities for anyone due to its versatile use in the healthcare business, from Medical coders, professional medical coders, GP, Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Engineers, NHS Medical coders, and not this. The salary expectation can grow from £22,000 per annum to £58,000 per annum.
Industry Expert Instructor
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- 3M Introduction 00:07:00
- Basic 3M Usage Tabs File View and Option 00:11:00
- Reference Tab in 3M Software 00:14:00
- Reference usage with Addition Tips and shortcut 00:03:00
- How to Assign ICD Codes using 3M 00:08:00
- How to assign Combination codes Using 3M HTN, CKD, CHF 00:06:00
- Digestive System Gastritis Duodenitis 00:13:00
- How to Code Otitis Conditions 00:05:00
- Obesity and Malnutrition with Tip BMI usage 00:12:00
- Combinations with Sleep Apnea 00:05:00
- DM Complications 00:11:00
- CAD and related combinations using 3M 00:18:00
- How to code COPD Bronchitis Pneumonia and Cystic fibrosis 00:18:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:00:00