Officially recognised training program covering Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Toxic Relationships, Various Forms of Abuse, and Personality Disorders.
£54.99 inc. VAT
Welcome to the course on ‘Narcissistic Behaviour & Relationships: Psychology’.
If you are interested in learning about relationships and psychology, then you are in the right place. Or perhaps you are a therapist, a coach, or a person engaged in self- development and growth, who wants to learn about narcissism and NPD? Perhaps you would like to understand your own experience of being in a toxic relationship or, maybe you work with the clients that have been through toxic relationships (or still in them!) and who want to improve their life for the better?
In any case, welcome to my class! My name is Elmira Strange and I’m a professional researcher, instructor and motivational coach with MPhil in Counselling and Psychology. After completing this course you will have a good and clear understanding of the relationships where narcissism plays a vital role. You will understand the nature of toxic relationships, how to prevent them by spotting the ‘Red Flags’ during dating, and how to set up healthy boundaries in any relationship.
You will also learn about various forms of abuse, and you will understand how ‘gaslighting’, manipulation and control happen within a toxic relationship.
Additionally, in this course you will learn about the nature of Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD), the symptoms of healthy Vs toxic relationships, and the ‘signs’ of a narcissistic behaviour that you need to spot during your dating experience. If you (or your client) ask yourself ‘should you continue with the existing relationship or should you leave for good’, then you will get some answers in this course too.
Finally, if you (or your client) remains in the relationship that is turning toxic, you will understand what is possible to do in order to resolve some issues by setting up ‘healthy’ boundaries. However, if you (or your client) decide to leave the relationship, in the last section of this course you will learn how to separate from a narcissist effectively and how to heal from the experience afterwards.
If you feel that this course can provide you with some important answers, then don’t wait any longer. Enrol now and I’ll see you in my class!
You will have the following skills after completing this course:
- What is 'narcissism' and its symptoms / signs
- What are the 'warning signs' and 'red flags' in dating
- The difference between 'healthy' and 'toxic' relationships
- The signs when the relationship turns 'toxic'
- How to leave an abusive relationship and start healing
Who will benefit from this course?A course on Narcissistic Behavior & Relationships in psychology is likely designed for individuals with a range of backgrounds and interests. Here are some groups of people who might benefit from such a course:
- Psychology Professionals: Psychologists, therapists, counselors, and mental health professionals can gain insights into the dynamics of narcissistic behavior and its impact on relationships. This knowledge can be applied in clinical settings to better understand and treat clients dealing with narcissistic individuals or experiencing narcissistic abuse.
- Students in Psychology or Related Fields: Students pursuing degrees in psychology or related fields can use this course to deepen their understanding of personality disorders, interpersonal relationships, and the complexities of narcissistic behavior. It may complement academic studies and provide practical insights into real-world situations.
- Human Resources and Management Professionals: Professionals working in HR or management roles may find this course helpful in understanding the dynamics of narcissistic behavior in the workplace. Recognising and managing such behavior is crucial for maintaining a healthy work environment and fostering positive relationships among team members.
- Individuals in Relationships with Narcissists: People who are in relationships with individuals displaying narcissistic behavior can benefit from this course by gaining a better understanding of the traits, dynamics, and potential impacts on relationships. It may provide tools for coping and strategies for setting boundaries.
- General Public: Anyone interested in psychology, interpersonal relationships, or self-improvement may find value in understanding narcissistic behavior. This course could offer insights into recognising these traits in oneself or others and provide guidance on navigating such dynamics.
- Legal and Forensic Professionals: Individuals working in legal or forensic settings may find the course useful in understanding the role of narcissistic behavior in legal cases, such as divorce proceedings, custody battles, or criminal cases.
- Educators and Researchers: Professionals involved in research or education in the field of psychology can use the course content to stay updated on current theories and research related to narcissistic behavior. It may contribute to their teaching materials or research endeavors.
Why Should You Take This Online Course?
- Expertly Designed and Delivered by Industry Experts: Developed and delivered by ELMIRA STRANGE -Motivational Psychologist.
- Immediate Recognition with an Instant E-Certificate: After finishing our online course, you will receive an instant E-certificate. This certification acknowledges your dedication and successful course completion, allowing you to demonstrate your newly gained knowledge and skills to potential employers, colleagues, or clients. The E-certificate validates your accomplishments immediately, raising your professional standing.
- Convenient Online Learning Experience: Because our course is entirely online, you may learn at your own pace and convenience. The course materials are accessible from anywhere and anytime, making it ideal for people with hectic schedules. The curriculum is delivered via captivating videos and extensive reading materials, creating a dynamic and interactive learning experience.
- Self-paced Learning for Maximum Progress: We recognise that everyone has various learning styles and time commitments. As a result, our online course provides self-paced study. You can work through the course materials independently, allowing for a more personalised learning experience. Our course supports your individual learning preferences, whether you like to immerse yourself in the information or take it step by step.
- Laptop, tablet, and smartphone compatibility: Our online course is device-compatible to improve accessibility. Whether you choose a laptop, tablet, or smartphone, you may easily access and interact with the course contents. This adaptability allows you to learn on the go, incorporating your studies into your everyday routine and maximising your learning possibilities.
Career prospects after completing this course:Completing a course on Narcissistic Behavior & Relationships in psychology can open up various career prospects depending on your background, interests, and goals. Here are some potential career paths and prospects:
- Clinical Psychology or Counseling: If you are a mental health professional, such as a psychologist or counselor, the course can enhance your understanding of personality disorders and improve your ability to work with clients dealing with narcissistic individuals or experiencing narcissistic abuse. You may specialise in relationship counseling or work with clients on issues related to narcissistic behavior.
- Human Resources Management: Professionals in HR can apply the knowledge gained from the course to better manage workplace dynamics. Understanding narcissistic behavior can be valuable in conflict resolution, team building, and creating a healthy work environment.
- Therapeutic Intervention: Individuals completing the course may choose to specialise in therapeutic intervention for those affected by narcissistic relationships. This could involve developing and implementing therapeutic programs, support groups, or counseling services.
- Legal and Forensic Settings: Those in legal or forensic professions may find the course beneficial in understanding the role of narcissistic behavior in legal cases. This knowledge can be applied in divorce proceedings, custody battles, or criminal cases where personality disorders play a role.
- Research and Academia: For individuals interested in research, the course could lead to opportunities in academia. You might explore further research on narcissistic behavior, contribute to the development of theories, and publish academic papers in psychology journals.
- Education and Training: You could use the knowledge gained to develop and deliver training programs for professionals in various fields, including mental health, human resources, or law enforcement. This could involve educating others on recognising and managing narcissistic behavior.
- Self-Help and Coaching: Individuals completing the course might choose to enter the field of coaching or self-help. This could involve offering guidance and support to individuals dealing with narcissistic relationships or those looking to develop healthier interpersonal skills.
- Consulting and Workshops: You may choose to provide consulting services or conduct workshops for organisations and individuals seeking expertise in managing narcissistic behavior. This could be applicable in both corporate and personal development settings.
Industry Expert Instructor
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- About Your Instructor 00:02:00
- About The Course on “Narcissism” FREE 00:03:00
- Who are the ‘Narcissists’? 00:10:00
- Warning Signs & Red Flags – Dating 00:18:00
- Warning Signs & Red Flags – Parenting 00:13:00
- What is NPD 00:14:00
- The History behind the Disorder 00:08:00
- Symptoms & Diagnosis of NPD 00:08:00
- Types of Narcissism 00:06:00
- Signs that You Need to Leave 00:14:00
- Understanding when your needs are not fulfilled (or even recognised) 00:17:00
- Realising that you are living in a FOG 00:10:00
- Seeking Support 00:13:00
- ‘No Contact’ approach 00:10:00
- Remembering the reasons for leaving 00:12:00
- Allowing yourself to grief 00:09:00
- Exam of Narcissistic Behaviour & Relationships 00:30:00