A comprehensive course in Animal Diet And Nutrition covers all essentials of bonding with your companion animal, appropriate diet, the two most vital steps, basic feeding skills, and supplements for anyone with any skill set to use the understanding confidently as a professional.
What you will learn?
- Advance your Natural Dog Whispering skills to form a better bond with your companion animal.
- Grasp why it is important to feed domesticated animals their species-appropriate diet so their overall health and well-being are cared for in the best possible way.
- Know which two most vital steps to take BEFORE switching an animal onto its species-appropriate diet, so it makes the smoothest transition possible.
- Master your raw feeding skills so you know which raw foods are safe to eat and which ones you are to avoid, which may cause further digestion issues within your animal.
- Progress your knowledge, so you know which supplements are necessary to ensure that the animal’s digestive system works correctly and how they can help to detox harsh toxins or poisons from their system safely and effectively.
- Improve your knowledge about where domesticated animals have come from and the main problems they face in society today so you can be better equipped to help them lead longer, happier lives in your care.
- Expand your pet nutrition knowledge, so you can identify which ingredients get left out of processed pet foods and why these can cause vitamin and mineral deficiencies, leading to poor health and behaviour problems.
- Boost your confidence about introducing raw foods, including raw bones, so you avoid many mistakes that novice raw feeders often make.
- Feel confident about knowing how to monitor the changes the animal will go through on its new diet and how to troubleshoot any problems if they arise.
- Acquire helpful tips on how to source, store and handle raw foods safely, along with learning how to dramatically cut your animals' lifetime pet care bills, saving you time, stress and money.
Is this course for you?Like humans, animals need a balanced diet containing all nutrients, fluids, minerals, and vitamins. Proper nutrition gives your animals the vigour to grow, develop, and reproduce and strong immunity to fight infections. Food helps in the appropriate growth and maintenance of the cells. All these advantages lead to more caring relations. Animals with healthy eating patterns live longer and are at lower risk for serious health problems. The nutrition of an animal, as with a human, is essential as it encourages growth, health and strength. Maintaining high-quality food in animals is imperative as it helps to keep the acceptable performance of neonatal, growing and breeding. Animals that exercise a lot need the energy to fuel their movement. Growing animals need food to increase their size. Old animals may not need to eat as much. Feeding is the most crucial factor in successful animal care. An animal will only perform at its potential if it is fed well. Being 'well fed' does not imply being 'over fed'. An animal provided well is given just enough (but not more) of the correct foods to realise its production potential. Feeding more than necessary would be wasteful and uneconomical and could lead to animal health problems. A successful pet owner will feed at the 'optimum level'. In other words, he will provide just enough (but not more) for optimum health or production. It requires a great deal of skill, knowledge and practice to feed animals optimally. The first step is to understand the different types of food that can be provided to livestock. The second step is to learn how the other foods can be mixed to form balanced animal rations.
Why Choose Animal Diet and Nutrition course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
Career PathPeople interested in Animal Diet And Nutrition can explore many career opportunities due to its growing on-demand arena. You can consider prospects like a dog trainer, a dog sitter, an animal nutritionist at an entry-level, an animal nutritionist at a moderate level, an animal nutritionist at an expert level, a behaviourist counsellor, a dog groomer, a canine walker, a dog show handler, kennel, and not limited to this. The salary expectation can grow from £18,000 per annum to £35,000 per annum.
Industry Expert Instructor
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- Course Overview 00:03:00
- How Natural Dog Whispering Yields Better Results Than Dog Training 00:06:00
- What Are The Key Elements To Becoming Successful In Natural Dog Whispering. 00:13:00
- The Past, Present & Future Of Our Canine Companions 00:25:00
- The Global Problems Dogs Are Facing 00:15:00
- What Raw Foods Are To Be Given In the First Two Weeks? How Much and How Often? 00:08:00
- What Other Types Of Raw Foods Can You Feed After Two Weeks On The New Diet? 00:08:00
- Other Factors To Be Considered When Feeding A Raw Diet 00:03:00
- What Is BARF & When Is It Appropriate To Feed This To An Animal? 00:04:00
- Dental Care 00:05:00
- Significant Cost Savings You Can Make By Switching To A Raw Food Diet. 00:04:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:00:00