What you will learn
- Have a thorough understanding of Number Theory.
- Know different Numbers, Number Sets, Patterns, and Properties.
- Know different Number Bases like Binary and Hexadecimal Base and how to do Arithmetics (+, -, x, ÷) in those bases.
- Master Factorials, Double Factorials, Factorions, and many other related topics.
- Master Divisibility, Divisibility Rules, Euclidean Division Theorem, and many other topics.
- Learn Primes, Prime Powers, Factorial Primes, and Euclid's First Theorem.
- Know what Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic is.
- Master Modular Arithmetics.
- Learn about Finite, Infinite, and Periodic Continued Fractions.
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Mathematics Computer Science, and IT Students
- Anyone interested in understanding the fundamentals of Number Theory, aka, Queen of Mathematics.
Why Choose Number Theory course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
- Introduction 00:07:00
- What is Number Theory? 00:07:00
- Number Sets 00:09:00
- Number Patterns 00:10:00
- Even & Odd Numbers 00:11:00
- Number Properties 00:10:00
- Proofs 00:11:00
- Number Bases 00:11:00
- Binary Base 00:12:00
- Binary Arithmetics 00:15:00
- Hexadecimal Base 00:13:00
- Hexadecimal Arithmetics 00:14:00
- Divisibility 00:07:00
- Divisibility Rules 00:04:00
- Euclidean Division Theorem 00:08:00
- GCD & LCM 00:11:00
- Bézout’s Identity 00:08:00
- Perfect Numbers 00:04:00
- Practical Numbers 00:05:00
- Amicable Numbers 00:04:00
- Fibonacci Sequence 00:09:00
- Tribonacci Sequence 00:05:00
- Golden Ratio 00:11:00
- Modular Arithmetics 00:09:00
- Congruence 00:13:00
- Congruence Class 00:12:00
- Residue Systems 00:04:00
- Quadratic Residues 00:04:00
- Moduler Operations 00:06:00
- Inverses 00:07:00
- Modular Exponentiation 00:10:00
- Wilson’s Theorem 00:05:00
- Chines Remainder Theorem 00:09:00
- Fermat’s Little Theorem 00:05:00
- Euler’s Totient Function 00:07:00
- Euler-Fermat Theorem 00:04:00
- Cryptography 00:09:00
- Early Ciphers 00:11:00
- Public Key Cryptography 00:13:00
- RSA Encryption 00:11:00
- Diffie-Hellman Protocol 00:04:00