Pet Nutrition course is the perfect course for the professionals. Learn key concepts, strategies regarding use of Dog Diet and Nutrition and boost your career with a marketable skill. Learn from the experts and become an expert.
What you will learn
- Advance your Natural Dog Whispering skills so you can form a better bond with your companion animal.
- Grasp why it is important to feed domesticated animals their species-appropriate diet so their overall health and well-being are being cared for in the best possible way.
- Know which two most vital steps to take BEFORE switching an animal onto its species-appropriate diet so it makes the smoothest transition possible.
- Master your raw feeding skills so you know which raw foods are safe to eat and which ones you are to avoid which may cause further digestion issues within your animal.
- Progress your knowledge so you know which supplements are necessary to ensure that the animal’s digestive system works correctly and how they can help to detox harsh toxins or poisons from their system in a safe and effective manner.
- Improve your knowledge about where domesticated animals have come from and what the main problems they face in society today so you can be better equipped to help them lead longer happier lives in your care.
- Expand your pet nutrition knowledge, so you can identify which ingredients get left out of processed pet foods and why these can cause vitamin and mineral deficiencies which can lead to poor health and behaviour problems.
- Boost your confidence about how to introduce raw foods, including raw bones, so you avoid many of the mistakes novice raw feeders often make.
- Feel confident about knowing how to monitor the changes the animal will go through on its new diet and how to troubleshoot any problems if they arise.
- Acquire helpful tips on how to source, store and handle raw foods safely, along with learning how to dramatically cut your animal's lifetime pet care bills, saving you time, stress, and money.
Is this course for you?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- This training course is suitable for both dog and cat owners, Rescue Shelter Staff, Dog Breeders, Dog Trainers & Dog Behaviourists, who are looking to improve the quality of life of the animals in their care, by feeding them a species-appropriate raw food diet.
Why choose this course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
CertificationUpon successful completion of this course, an instant e-certificate will be generated free of charge. The digital version of the course transcript is available for £2.99. We can post the printed copy to your address. A delivery charge of £4.99 for the UK & £12.99 outside of the UK is applied.
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
14 Days Moneyback Gurantee
- Course Overview 00:03:00
- How Natural Dog Whispering Yields Better Results Than Dog Training 00:06:00
- What Are The Key Elements To Becoming Successful In Natural Dog Whispering. 00:13:00
- The Past, Present & Future Of Our Canine Companions 00:25:00
- The Global Problems Dogs Are Facing 00:15:00
- What Raw Foods Are To Be Given In the First Two Weeks? How Much and How Often? 00:08:00
- What Other Types Of Raw Foods Can You Feed After Two Weeks On The New Diet? 00:08:00
- Other Factors To Be Considered When Feeding A Raw Diet 00:03:00
- What Is BARF & When Is It Appropriate To Feed This To An Animal? 00:04:00
- Dental Care 00:05:00
- Significant Cost Savings You Can Make By Switching To A Raw Food Diet. 00:04:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:00:00