What you will learn
- How to proofread like a pro
- Show to use professional proofreading symbols
- What to look for when proofreading
- Strategies for catching more errors
- How to find proofreading work
- Career-related tips
- Deep editing and proofreading
- Content edit
- Structure edit
- Presentation edit
- IT skills
Is this course for you?
This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Anyone who would like to work as a proofreader - employed or freelance
- Writers seeking to catch more errors in their work
- Professionals who need to create error-free documents
- A student who wants to avoid common writing mistakes
- A student who wants to learn the common rules used in writing
- A student who has basic knowledge of a sentence structure
- A student who wants to write better essays
- Someone who wants to write better
- Freelance writers & editors
- Bloggers & content creators
Why choose this course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive Text course
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- Tutor Support
You have to attend an online assessment by the end of the course. Assessments will instantly provide results. The successful assessment requirement is 60%. Learners are allowed multiple attempts to encourage them to achieve the desired score. However, every attempt will make the previous result invalid. This multiple assessment attempt is free of charge.
Upon successful completion of this course, an instant e-certificate will be generated free of charge. The digital version of the course transcript is available for £2.99. We can post the printed copy to your address. A delivery charge of £4.99 for the UK & £12.99 outside of the UK is applied.