What you will learn from this course?
- Lean Management and Lean Manufacturing since this course is designed for all sectors. Recognise waste and eliminate it with almost 100 tools.
- Become certified in Lean Management.
- Draw Value Stream Maps as a first step to getting rid of an inefficiency in your processes.
- Make a transition from push production to JIT/Pull production.
- Learn ultra fast. We use teaching methods that make students understand concepts quickly. No need for endless repetitions. We respect your time.
- Calculate takt time and cycle time to mitigate bottlenecks and improve process speed.
- Reduce the Lead Time of any process, thereby satisfying your client's demands faster.
- Set up basic experiments as part of Six Sigma DMAIC.
- Apply OEE (Overall equipment effectiveness) in manufacturing or services like the IT sector
- Improve supply chains
- Apply the 5S methodology to redesign the workplace.
- Use Quality Function Deployment to (re)design your products and services.
- Identify and mitigate various forms of waste or inefficiencies.
- Perform research based on the Six Sigma DMAIC methodology.
- Apply the Poke Yoke principle to prevent mistakes by workers and customers.
- Apply the SMED principle to facilitate speedy change in production.
- Apply the Andon principle to quickly identify process problems.
- Apply the Heijunka or production levelling principle to be able to respond fast to customer demands.
- Apply Little's Law
- Lean Kanban
Is this course for you?
This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Lean is a methodology that is effective in every single sector.
- Regardless of whether you are working in IT, manufacturing, the military or health care.
- If you have a management position, an auditor position or a quality assurance position, this course is for you.
- It will boost your employability, skillset and salary.
Why choose the Six Sigma course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive Text course
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- Tutor Support
Upon successful completion of this course, an instant e-certificate will be generated free of charge. The digital version of the course transcript is available for £2.99. We can post the printed copy to your address. A delivery charge of £4.99 for the UK & £12.99 outside of the UK is applied.