- Lean Management and Lean Manufacturing since this course is designed for all sectors. Recognise waste and eliminate it with almost 100 tools.
- Become certified in Lean Management.
- Draw Value Stream Maps as a first step to get rid of an inefficiency in your processes.
- Make a transition from push production to JIT/Pull production.
- Learn ultra fast. We use teaching methods that make students understand concepts quickly. No need for endless repetitions. We respect your time.
- Calculate takt time and cycle time to mitigate bottlenecks and improve process speed.
- Reduce the Lead Time of any process, thereby satisfying your client demands faster.
- Set up basic experiments as part of Six Sigma DMAIC.
- Apply OEE (Overall equipment effectiveness) in manufacturing or services like the IT sector
- Improve supply chains
- Apply the 5S methodology to redesign the workplace.
- Use Quality Function Deployment to (re)design your products and services.
- Identify and mitigate various forms of waste or inefficiencies.
- Perform research based on the Six Sigma DMAIC methodology.
- Apply the Poke Yoke principle to prevent mistakes by workers and customers.
- Apply the SMED principle to facilitate speedy change in production.
- Apply the Andon principle to quickly identify process problems.
- Apply the Heijunka or production levelling principle to be able to respond fast to customer demands.
- Apply Little's Law
- Lean Kanban
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Lean is a methodology that is effective in every single sector.
- Regardless of whether you are working in IT, manufacturing, the military or health care.
- If you have a management position, an auditor position or a quality assurance position, this course is for you.
- It will boost your employability, skills set and salary.
Why Choose Six Sigma course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive Text course
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- Tutor Support
By the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant e-certificate. Our courses are fully updated with industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99 (UK) & £12.99 (Outside UK).