What you will learn
- Fully understand the Unite Circle.
- Learn how to find Terminal Points, Reference Numbers and Reference Angles.
- Learn what are Trigonometric Functions.
- Master graphing Trigonometric Functions.
- Be able to determine Domain and Range of Trig Functions.
- Be able to use the Law of Sins and Cosines.
- Proof Trig functions and identities.
- Master the different Trigonometric Formulas.
- Be able to go from Polar to Rectangular Coordinate and back.
- Be able to graph Polar Equations.
- Use De Moiver's Theorem.
- Find the nth Roots of Complex Numbers.
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Trigonometry and Precalculus students.
- Anyone interested in learning Trigonometry.
- Parents with homeschooled students who would like to master Trigonometry.
Why Choose Trigonometry Masterclass course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
- Structure of the Course 00:07:00
- Number Sets 00:10:00
- Graphing Tools 00:06:00
- The Coordinate Plane 00:06:00
- Introduction 00:01:00
- The Unit Circle 00:08:00
- Terminal Points 00:31:00
- Reference Number 00:22:00
- Trigonometric Functions 00:12:00
- Evaluating Trigonometric Functions 00:14:00
- Graph of Sine & Cosine 00:24:00
- Sine & Cosine Graph Transformations 00:17:00
- Tangent & Cotangent Graphs 00:20:00
- Secant & Cosecant Graphs 00:25:00
- Domain and Range of Sin, Cos and Tan 00:22:00
- Examples 00:13:00
- Domain and Range of Sec, Csc and Cot 00:13:00
- Examples 00:16:00
- Introduction 00:01:00
- Fundamental Identities 00:10:00
- Examples 00:18:00
- Addition and Subtraction Formulas 00:15:00
- Sums of Sines and Cosines 00:07:00
- Double Angle Formulas 00:10:00
- Half Angle Formulas 00:08:00
- Formulas for Lowering Powers 00:05:00
- Sum-to-Product Formulas 00:06:00
- Product-to-Sum Formulas 00:05:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:00:00