Virtual Presentation Skills Webinar - Beginner to Advanced! course is designed for professionals who want to thrive in their profession. The course covers all the essential skills and knowledge needed to become specialised in this sector.
What you will learn from Virtual Presentation Skills Webinar course?
- How to create an eye catching, collaborative agenda with the exact topics that your audience wants to know and follow.
- Exactly what (and how to use) engagement tools such as polls, chats, questions and “What Now Examples”
- How to create a slideshow that also serves as your handout (In fact we’ll just let you copy & paste our best templates)
- How to connect and excite the audience right away (even when they are all muted)
- Exactly how to deliver your message to an audience that you can’t see over the phone just as well as if you were right there in person
- The perfect audience feedback strategy for getting more participation and feedback (and asking and answering the right questions)
- How to prepare yourself, the audience and your team so that you can be confident when you start presenting
- The perfect marketing strategy to get new attendees, evangelize to key contacts, and make it easy to attend
- Keep participants listening even for boring or dry topics and get your audience involved so they participate the way you want them to
- Build rapport and get participants involved in later design meetings and invested in the success of the webcast
- How to wrap up the webcast, handle business announcements, and answer remaining questions so they feel like it was a success
- The webinar script writing steps that you can deliver naturally (so you won't sound like you're reading)…
- The secret “what now” example recipe that you can use to get your audience to listen and take action…
- How to create a slideshow that people want to watch and find valuable (also serves as your handout)…
- The 4 kinds of polls you can use to generate interest, feedback and get application with your message…
- How to get the right people to attend and be excited about attending your webcast…
- Our proven 9-step method to introduce yourself and hook the audience to you, your team and the agenda…
- How to prepare yourself, the audience and your team so that you can be confident when you start presenting…
- How to harness the pain points and pleasure points of your audience so they are glued to what you have to say…
- How to speak with the right pace and inflections to keep everyone listening to you over the phone no matter the topic…
- Audience feedback & questions formula to get them more involved and participating the way you want them to…
- How to close the webinar so that you end right on time and they feel like it was a success…
- The top seven ways to keep the lines of communication open after webcast…
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Startups and entrepreneurs who need to give an online presentation on an idea or to involve partners
- Business leaders or administrators that need to gain support for their goals and need to know how to make an online presentation
- Business professionals trying to get more clients and convince them to do business
- Managers who need to deliver an online message with confidence, and stay on track when discussions become heated
- Training Professionals who want to grow in your career, and make webinars fun with engaging learning techniques that guide people through a learning process that sticks.
- Directors & VP's: There’s nothing harder than managing a team that can’t apply what they’ve learned back on the job. So let us fix that for you.
- Instructional Designers: Infuse your webinar lessons with fun and excitement to fully engage your audience and maximize learning with meaningful metrics along the way.
- Founders and CEO's: Running a business is hard enough without also having to worry about webinars, so let us worry about it, instead, saving the company tons of time and money.
Why Choose Virtual Presentation Skills Webinar - Beginner to Advanced! course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Motivational Speaker Entry Level - £22,167 per annum
- Professional Motivational Speaker- £52,922 per annum
- Public Relation Officer - £42,000 per annum
- Introduction to the Webinar 00:04:00
- Create an Agenda 00:05:00
- Create Your Script 00:08:00
- Create a Slideshow 00:08:00
- Get Attendees 00:03:00
- Prepare Effectively 00:08:00
- Connect With Your Audience Part 1 00:15:00
- Connect With Your Audience – Part 2 00:11:00
- Get Your Message Across 00:18:00
- Stimulate Audience Interaction 00:11:00
- Download Project Files 00:05:00